hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Priest chick can heal you, even outside battle. also you can eat stuff, outside battle.
or, you use a certain totally-not-secret-because-named-so super skill of your hero: cheat.
it's in the skill tab and does onehits. it's named cheat.
Yes, all of the above work just fine... BUT... so far after numerous gameplays, the ONLY way I've found for your trusty party members to heal has been to take them into the Grinder and use the Fountain of Rejuvenation.
No, sleeping doesn't seem to heal them.
Time does NOT "heal all wounds."
You CAN use potions, Priestess spells, and food on them in battle, but that's a turn one party member sacrifices to heal another.
I'm privately hoping Parados fixes this little issue at some point, else that Cheat combat skill is gonna keep getting its unfair amount of workout.

Just sayin'.

Not like I'd stop playing. Thicc gobbo shortstacks getting knocked up is basically my kryptonite.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well the in-battle system (as is mentioned from early on) is not at all worked out yet, regarding balance, all the fineprints etc, it's not one of the main priorities, far as i know the content and storyline weighs more, that's why the cheat skill is in there to begin with. side note, clicker as i am, i click every single damn thing everywhere and sell junk and whatnot, even after buying potions and lockpicks i'm around 10k which is enough to live on, as long as the cottage refit isn't implemented.

one idea for making some cash would be, to have the frontier tasks re-appear, random map, infinite loop. you get some infestation some place and later some other place, and monsters tend to wander and go places and come back; always some quick grab of pocket money.

Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I'm getting a bug in the north. The football field minigame has you fighting solo for the mini game, but afterwards my party doesn't come back. I have to finish the quest solo.
Will fix this in a future update, but I think if you just keep doing the main quest, you'll get them back in the fortress

Reactions: F1forhalp

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I would suggest making the forearm into two bones, depending on the variety of movements this could save you from problematic mesh bending.
Thanks for the tip:)
I was thinking of using blenrig6 for the real deal, from what i've the results are pretty good.

And then there are some other "parts" down there I'll have to figure out. For some strange reason most tutorials seem to skip that.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Yes, all of the above work just fine... BUT... so far after numerous gameplays, the ONLY way I've found for your trusty party members to heal has been to take them into the Grinder and use the Fountain of Rejuvenation.
No, sleeping doesn't seem to heal them.
Time does NOT "heal all wounds."
You CAN use potions, Priestess spells, and food on them in battle, but that's a turn one party member sacrifices to heal another.
I'm privately hoping Parados fixes this little issue at some point, else that Cheat combat skill is gonna keep getting its unfair amount of workout.

Just sayin'.

Not like I'd stop playing. Thicc gobbo shortstacks getting knocked up is basically my kryptonite.
Does the farm bed not heal? I'll have a look at it, maybe I broke something

Reactions: Wyrme

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Does the farm bed not heal? I'll have a look at it, maybe I broke something
Good sir, the farm bed heals Layer just fine... but then when you round up the others to go a-questin', they are health- and mana-wise right where you left them. I circumvent that by just visiting Grinder more often (and giving Gobelyne a little... um... "company").

Reactions: Parodos

SirLadybug

Jun 21, 2021
I was a few days late to point out the farm bed. It is the bed downstairs, not upstairs if you are trying to sleep there.

Now, I am having issues with the second sidequest with anvil.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xkamik

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I was a few days late to point out the farm bed. It is the bed downstairs, not upstairs if you are trying to sleep there.

Now, I am having issues with the second sidequest with anvil.
one solution would be, to finish the Anvil quest before you start the North quest. it's what i did.

ruggerenso

Jul 9, 2018
The last quest is broken. Once you leave the tavern and go south to explore the town before leaving, it gets reset, boxes are back in your way and nothing works after that anymore. Quest stuck, not be able to leave the town.

EDIT: Luckily I had a previous save before even entering the town, I rescued the noble again, saved right after she went to bed and could bypass the bug by running straight north out of the town.

EDIT: The last version is a mess, you can accedently go back in the same room you were before and the event will be retriggered. Basically each event can be retiggered and if you go the wrong way it can get you stuck. Had to use NoClip multiple times and reload my save game.
I can recommend to do multiple saves and save after each event or wait until fixes come out.

I managed to finish the latest quest, but can't return to the main town. There is no fast travel and if I take the ship, I can't click on Northport or interact with it in any way.

I'm on 44.6 have this exact same issue, if you go to the southern part of the town, all of the blockades reset and block your progression. I also saw my party disappear after the soccer event, and for some reason the bath event never happened for me at all.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.44.7] [Parodos] crunched

Info: The patreon password is password.;)

Download Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
A dark elf is possibly planned? If there's one thing I love more than a hot thicc greenskin gal, it's a hot thicc dark elf gal. Make this happen, make her f***able, and make her permanent (not a cameo role teaser).

This I command in the name of all that is naughty and unholy. Dark elves are my #2 fetish.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
A dark elf is possibly planned? If there's one thing I love more than a hot thicc greenskin gal, it's a hot thicc dark elf gal. Make this happen, make her f***able, and make her permanent (not a cameo role teaser).

This I command in the name of all that is naughty and unholy. Dark elves are my #2 fetish.
I sort of plus one this.... Tho the quality of what's been released without my meddling and begging is beyond anything I could have hoped for. ("ethnic" elf would be a spicy bonus but I don't want to distract and sidetack the auteur from the quality already being produced)

The degenerate that made this game has memed hard enough that I actually fucking *r*e*a*d* instead of angrily clicking the advance key and then checking the quest notebook afterwards. Dis booba geme halp me practus muh reeding compreehenchun.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes