brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
In my opinion its a great game and a nice idea.

BUT it has sooooo many bugs and glitches that it is impossible to play. I got stuck in northtown after saving the girl, becaue the blockage from the first entering blocked the shortcuts and one of the NPC blocked the only other way. I had no way to return to anything or try to reload a save. Also in previos occasions I was able to walk through EVERTHING only to get blocked by an invisible block.

So please try to go through everthing a fix those bugs. THX
I ran into the same bugs in the north after saving the girl, but, I was able to use my save, but, I am assuming that no way back onto the ship is the end of that update?

Good game btw, has promise, but needs the bugs ironed out first.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoblinLayer-0.44.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The saves from ver 0.44.4 do not work in this new version 0.44.6 , they are not even present, no point in starting at chapter 5 again and having average stats and nothing else, I have not tried, but I assume the north bug (after saving the girl) and not being able to board the ship home again, is still there.

Aug 16, 2020
Regarding the lizardman: We could've had a lusty argonian maid- I mean priestess, but the dev chose not to. Looks like the goblins aren't the only monsters here.

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone know how to run this on mac? I just get an error saying "the application "Game" can't be opened." I downloaded the mac version, extracted then ran it but I just got that popup.

Reactions: stabbystabby

F1forhalp

SOTD: Drama Asylum - Paranoid Mind
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
like i said some page back, there's already something with paint used to trick someone, that idea could be exploited by hooman wimmens just easy. the key i'd see in the buildup. for now, as far as i see the story drawn out, it's way too soon for that. and know what? let them squirm for a bit longer. i haven't seen that many games which do that. deny, it's actually a kink somewhere out of some grey area of SM, however it doesn't look like intentional the case in this game. still.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Unless things have changed, I'm pretty sure human scenes (where Goblin Layer actually wants to sex them) have been planned for awhile now. The story just has to essentially work up to MC opening his mind to it. Or that was the idea anyway.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes