Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You still can't fuck human girls?
We're moving closer to that day, but no, GL still got some issues to work out.
You might get some enjoyment from the summer special though, there's a dream sequence...

Also, regarding bugs, Bethesda and Cyberpunk are my great inspirations...

Anyway, I don't always reply here, but I do check in and read bug reports(y) August/September was a bit extra messy due to limited free time, but working on fixing things up. I do appreciate if you say which version you're on + if it's a fresh save or an old one. I'm not gonna hunt and kill you if you got your hands on a 'leaked' version... but I might do it if I get a bug report without sufficient details.

I got this error while loading the saves, anyone can help please, thanks! View attachment 2968278

I've seen some people post these lightning related errors, but haven't been able to recreate them. What you could do, as a workaround, is to open community_lightning.js and/or -ShoraLighting-.js in a text editor.

Then delete all code inside and save. This will likely fix the bug, but also kill all fancy light effects. (I don't recommend deleting the file itself, the game might wonder where it went).

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
We're moving closer to that day, but no, GL still got some issues to work out.
You might get some enjoyment from the summer special though, there's a dream sequence...

Also, regarding bugs, Bethesda and Cyberpunk are my great inspirations...

Anyway, I don't always reply here, but I do check in and read bug reports(y) August/September was a bit extra messy due to limited free time, but working on fixing things up. I do appreciate if you say which version you're on + if it's a fresh save or an old one. I'm not gonna hunt and kill you if you got your hands on a 'leaked' version... but I might do it if I get a bug report without sufficient details.

I've seen some people post these lightning related errors, but haven't been able to recreate them. What you could do, as a workaround, is to open community_lightning.js and/or -ShoraLighting-.js in a text editor.

Then delete all code inside and save. This will likely fix the bug, but also kill all fancy light effects. (I don't recommend deleting the file itself, the game might wonder where it went).
hi mate,
I was able to find community_lightning but not ShoraLighting
did what you said and it works, thanks a bunch mate!

Reactions: Parodos

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
so all the sex scenes are with the goblin girls??? m i rite>>?
at the moment, of writing this in version 0.44.6, we only have Goblin Layer x Goblin Girls sex content. I hope for the inclusion of all the other wonderful ladies in the world, you have the Cow girl childhood friends angle, Whole Team angle, amazon Warrior needs to be corrected, Succubus girl is practically asking for the dicking, and the thirsty as fuck women of the Town of course.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Shortstack is how goblins are supposed to be.
and that exactly is where i see you wrong. noone knows how they are supposed to be.
My Penis knows and it says "Keep them short, keep them thicc and keep them coming."*

*It also humbly requests an Android version, Joiplay doesn't run it well."

Last edited:

Iwanttoplay69

Feb 4, 2021
hey, LOVE the game! just a quick question, after the northtown adventure I went to the church, GL said the priestess wasn't there and wanted to look for her BUT she is sitting right there and can be interacted with...is this a hook for the next quests etc. or should I go looking for her? Thanks! :)

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
gallery is really bugged, the last "GG" scene turns the whole screen black & can only be fixed by finding another scene, same with anvil 2, itll be stuck on the last image, doubt its intentional, only things i did were pick up the cheat items in the room, dont think ill ever use any besides the lockpicks, as a loot goblin (no pun intended) im very glad that you can literally loot anything, even if its junk, combat seems pretty decent too but i will return once i have played more

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

brumnayan

Jan 8, 2019
I'm getting a bug in the north. The football field minigame has you fighting solo for the mini game, but afterwards my party doesn't come back. I have to finish the quest solo.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm getting a bug in the north. The football field minigame has you fighting solo for the mini game, but afterwards my party doesn't come back. I have to finish the quest solo.
they did come back for me, when i first did the minigame and rescued that girl after that, then went on north with the quest.. iirc it was when the priest chick got angry etc.

futa4you

Dec 25, 2019
Hey, I'm new to this game and I'd like to ask how I can recover when the fight is finished. For example, I just completed the quest 'Thighs of Thunder,' but my HP is down to just 1. What can I do to recover without having to spend coins on buying potions? I've already visited the Farm Girl's house, which is supposed to help me recover when I sleep, but even the bed doesn't seem to work.

By the way, I'm really enjoying to play! Parados you hava a great sense of humor, and the graphics are top-notch. (All the female characters are beautifully designed!)

Reactions: Parodos

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hey, I'm new to this game and I'd like to ask how I can recover when the fight is finished. For example, I just completed the quest 'Thighs of Thunder,' but my HP is down to just 1. What can I do to recover without having to spend coins on buying potions? I've already visited the Farm Girl's house, which is supposed to help me recover when I sleep, but even the bed doesn't seem to work.

By the way, I'm really enjoying to play! Parados you hava a great sense of humor, and the graphics are top-notch. (All the female characters are beautifully designed!)
Priest chick can heal you, even outside battle. also you can eat stuff, outside battle.
or, you use a certain totally-not-secret-because-named-so super skill of your hero: cheat.
it's in the skill tab and does onehits. it's named cheat.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes