"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.35] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 932 MB / 164 MB - GoblinLayer0.35-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Dev is talking about the goblin layer doing NTR on the goblin women.
Well. Would only be so if the gobwoman was married or otherwise attached to all the women. Something doesnt make sense in that idea. Maybe he should just remove the NTR reference altogether.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently (at least for me), there is a bug concerning the new version (i.e. 0.35).

After repairing the fence, the Farm girl icon completly disappears (see capture). Plus, it seems she is no more wandering in the farm.

capture.jpg

*** EDIT ***
You can still interact with her though (she is just in front of the door).

Last edited:
Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Dev is talking about the goblin layer doing NTR on the goblin women.
Well. Would only be so if the gobwoman was married or otherwise attached to all the women. Something doesnt make sense in that idea. Maybe he should just remove the NTR reference altogether.
Imagine fucking an e-girl streamer in front of all her simps, its kinda like that

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
This game is so awesome!
I love the main character and his attitude. I like the concept of turning the table against the goblins when it comes to breeding the females. The females are hot. The writing? Superb! Especially the special humor XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Heh, yeah, ok but NTR = netorare = literally "cuckold". Fucking an egirl in front of their simps is not NTR as they do not have a mutual romantic relationship with her.
No but their relationship with the goblin women is literally servitude in exchange for maybe sex one day. Watching some non goblin dude waltz in there and fuck the shit out of their idol right in front of them after they've been simping on her for years leaves them all with the same feelings as if they'd been NTR'd. It's just a joke, it doesn't need to match up to the dictionary definition of NTR to be funny, it's close enough.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I got the third goblin woman and went to the farm. Now I'm stuck on the hammer quest. I can't do the Smith side mission and even though I've repaired the fence she wants to STILL repair the hammer.

Farm girl is AWOL, too.

Quest log still says, "enjoy life." and the cat says that's the end of content after you rescue third waifu.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes