Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! Will link on the first page.

Sooo... Just wondering, will Goblin Layers teacher in this anime revision be a female Goblin, that showed him the ways of.... Ehem Goblin charm... And teach him to fu.... I mean fight... Okay fuck...

I just want MILF Goblin Titties . GREEN is love, GREEN is life !
Sounds like a story for Goblin Layer: Year One

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Stuck here. Revisiting burned down fort. Text does not display
Having an issue
Thanks for the new version (i.e. 0.35.5).
But how can you enter into the farm (i.e. it's supposed to be where you can rest) now that the Farm Girl is no more wandering (i.e. she is "stucked" just in front of the door) ?
Fix for for fort, farm and cheat room:
https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-layer-v0-35-5-parodos.89175/post-7216908

Reactions: Qtranger

hunterz

Jul 14, 2018
If anyone else has a problem with the flashback after chapter 2 (with the goblin veteran) this should fix it
you can also just copy a face in www/img/faces and rename it "GobVeteran"(this will display the wrong face but let the scene play)
also includes a fix for the "after fence farmgirl" blocking the door and it stops her third scene from disapearing in the cheatroom
also lets you "walk out" of the grindroutside area instead of "button press" out(there is more like this it was just the first time i encountered it)
Thanks man, this fixed it.

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
I've spent the last 5 minutes trying to figure out how the hell a headpat could be lewded. I don't doubt that it is possible, this is the internet after all, but I am just not able to figure one out myself.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.35.5 Fix] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 957 MB / 168 MB - GoblinLayer0.35.5fix-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

The Unofficial Fixes by qwertz7654321 are already applied. Thx for yor work!

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
i have error about sound, and the ? about head never go away. After 2 rounds or so the Npc do work again like attack and so. But still have it over the head.
GoblinlayerError.jpg

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Check if you have this file in game folder. If not try copy some another file and rename it to "starlight.ogg"
Dont know if it helped. I havent this file too. Just try
I try out. Thank you. Yep i rename Saint5 and it works. THX. I rename Saint5.ogg. And Work.

Last edited:

qwertz7654321

Sep 23, 2019
I used a stimulant Item in battle and got another Sounderror about "magic1" (and the previously mentioned "starlight") both cant be found

the slawa.cap Solution dindnt work for me both needed a ".rpgmvo" fileending, so renaming 2existing SE works ( just into "starlight.rpgmvo" and "magic1.rpgmvo")
Check if you have this file in game folder. If not try copy some another file and rename it to "starlight.ogg"
Dont know if it helped. I havent this file too. Just try
alternativly are the originals attached below

Reactions: Bse

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Any way to cheat money? Burning down a fort with unopened chests inside just doesn't agree with my kleptomania...

Reactions: Bse

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I used a stimulant Item in battle and got another Sounderror about "magic1" (and the previously mentioned "starlight") both cant be found

the slawa.cap Solution dindnt work for me both needed a ".rpgmvo" fileending, so renaming 2existing SE works ( just into "starlight.rpgmvo" and "magic1.rpgmvo")

alternativly are the originals attached below
Than you have some older version. From v 0.35 are sound files in *.ogg in older versions are in *.rpgmvo

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
No its .355 i dont know about older versions but the SE are all in .rpgmvo
Ok, than 0.355 have different files like 0.35
I have 0.35 and it looks like Bse have 0.35 too
v 0.34 have sound files in *.rpgmvo
v 0.35 have in *.ogg
than v 0.355 have in *.rpgmvo. I didnt download last version yet.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes