Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I got the third goblin woman and went to the farm. Now I'm stuck on the hammer quest. I can't do the Smith side mission and even though I've repaired the fence she wants to STILL repair the hammer.

Farm girl is AWOL, too.

Quest log still says, "enjoy life." and the cat says that's the end of content after you rescue third waifu.
Yea, I'm remaking how quests conditions work (behind the scene), so this version is a bit buggy. Next public version have this fixed.

Its recommended to do smith girl before farm girl. There are some saves on the front page.

How do I write a review?
click the stars (upper right corner)

Reactions: Jarul

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
If its a problem when extracting try dowloading again, maybe it got corrupted
I downloaded multiple files. mega, from itch etc etc.
Eventually i always run into a missing file error. Copied the files mentioned from 0.32 into 0.35 too. Later i just gave up.. Maybe it's because i'm using a save from 0.32 in 0.35? I have no clue.. Didn't bother with starting over in 0.35 either.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I downloaded multiple files. mega, from itch etc etc.
Eventually i always run into a missing file error. Copied the files mentioned from 0.32 into 0.35 too. Later i just gave up.. Maybe it's because i'm using a save from 0.32 in 0.35? I have no clue.. Didn't bother with starting over in 0.35 either.
Try the saves on the front page

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Works fine with those saves, really weird. Thanks though :)
Edit: Nvm, this keeps popping up now from like in the middle of the scene.
View attachment 1564453
It's not on latest updates yet, but just uploaded 0.35.5. (Mega link). It fixes a lot of things, probably this as well.

Also "Failed to load errors" can usually be solved by just copying another file in that folder, and renaming it to the one's that missing :)

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
It's not on latest updates yet, but just uploaded 0.35.5. (Mega link). It fixes a lot of things, probably this as well.

Also "Failed to load errors" can usually be solved by just copying another file in that folder, and renaming it to the one's that missing :)
I'll check that version out.
And i tried that before, but for me it didn't work. If it shows up in 0.35.5 i'll try using files from 0.32 again, since that for me was the last stable build.

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
i have the same problem. something seems missing here.
The same "loading" bug exists if you go in the secret room at the tavern, using the password and then go to the back of the room to goblinette... there is such a loading bug too

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the new version (i.e. 0.35.5).

But how can you enter into the farm (i.e. it's supposed to be where you can rest) now that the Farm Girl is no more wandering (i.e. she is "stucked" just in front of the door) ?

qwertz7654321

Sep 23, 2019
If anyone else has a problem with the flashback after chapter 2 (with the goblin veteran) this should fix it
you can also just copy a face in www/img/faces and rename it "GobVeteran"(this will display the wrong face but let the scene play)
also includes a fix for the "after fence farmgirl" blocking the door and it stops her third scene from disapearing in the cheatroom
also lets you "walk out" of the grindroutside area instead of "button press" out(there is more like this it was just the first time i encountered it)

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes