twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Got an error at the first scene, right as I was having a giggle m8.

F8 didn't do anything, but possibly because my F8 key's been kinda sorta broken for a solid 5 years now.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Got an error at the first scene, right as I was having a giggle m8.

F8 didn't do anything, but possibly because my F8 key's been kinda sorta broken for a solid 5 years now.
man that's really annoying. Everythig works fine when I tested it.

This is a save that should let you skip the intro if it got issues:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I guess this game is a revenge for the rope scenes of Goblin Slayer, if so the dev is a based chad.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018

MEGA
Nah, it's all good, but thanks a lot anyway though. I figured if you don't hold down the space bar during the animated portions you don't get the error. I guess it's something about whatever you did to make them not fast-forwardable.

Anyway, it's a great game. I love my cumsies with a side of laughter.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
thanks, do you think you can press f8 and screenshot that as well?

I'll look into it, but its difficult to figure out what the cause could be when everything runs smoothly on my side.
Sorry! Nothing happens when i press F8.

jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
A game firmly about Goblin women?! You king! You absolute God! I've waited for this for so long!

Apr 19, 2019
I like the premise, but this has some serious gameplay issues right out of the gate. For one, Priestess was killed in my very first encounter and it's impossible to resurrect her. Second, there are no means to heal my character because I only have 45g and the only thing I can find is a Healing Potion that costs 50g. (Why isn't there a way to stay at the inn?) This is making the encounter with the female shaman impossible to win because I have no means of healing.

At this point, the only thing I can do is start a new game and replay the first encounter until Priestess doesn't die, but that still would leave me without a means of restoring her MP after expending that on healing. At least some basic attention to these kinds of details would be appropriate.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
...well as popular as the series was I'm just surprised no one did this sooner.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018

MEGA
It looks like it only occurs if you press a button during the animation before the line "Furthermore! Goblin women are rare!" Got that error a few times but tried without pressing anything and didn't encounter it.

Reactions: Parodos
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes