afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I like the premise, but this has some serious gameplay issues right out of the gate. For one, Priestess was killed in my very first encounter and it's impossible to resurrect her. Second, there are no means to heal my character because I only have 45g and the only thing I can find is a Healing Potion that costs 50g. (Why isn't there a way to stay at the inn?) This is making the encounter with the female shaman impossible to win because I have no means of healing.

At this point, the only thing I can do is start a new game and replay the first encounter until Priestess doesn't die, but that still would leave me without a means of restoring her MP after expending that on healing. At least some basic attention to these kinds of details would be appropriate.
huh.... how the hell did you get the Priestess killed? enemies are blinded on fight start and MC one shoots those goblins

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Keeps crashing mid animations. Gonna keep an eye on this though love me some green ladies and goblin (s)layer

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I found a bug... I think that is the Same that appears when you fuck the first Goblin Girl again..

1629628824559.png

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I found a bug... I think that is the Same that appears when you fuck the first Goblin Girl again..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I honestly don't know why this is happening since it all works fine when I test it myself. But I'm looking into it. Does 0.21 (recently updated) work any better?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
This
Yeah, I honestly don't know why this is happening since it all works fine when I test it myself. But I'm looking into it. Does 0.21 (recently updated) work any better?
THANKS. I see some saves... These saves are POST-2nd Orc Girl sex scene??

The Priestess is not interested in join me :unsure: and the Black Girl scene is different.

I saw the saves and thought that avoid use the old ones could be the best.. But maybe I will start the game again since 0 and see if like this I can avoid any Extra bug. Or see if I can repeat the 2nd orc girl fuck scene.

Last edited:

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
"Well...
Have you heard that bad soviet jokes?"
Hahahaha, I never thought I met this jewel

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
This

THANKS. I see some saves... These saves are POST-2nd Orc Girl sex scene??

The Priestess is not interested in join me :unsure: and the Black Girl scene is different.

I saw the saves and thought that avoid use the old ones could be the best.. But maybe I should start the game again since 0 and see if like this I can avoid any Extra bug.
Try this this save, It's before 2nd girl

Reactions: vickze
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes