Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
It looks like it only occurs if you press a button during the animation before the line "Furthermore! Goblin women are rare!" Got that error a few times but tried without pressing anything and didn't encounter it.
good to know

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game freeze via "Error Uncaught NotFoundError: Failed to execute 'removeChild' on 'Node': The node to be removed is not a child of this node. (Had this happen at multiple different points of the animation with the first female goblin.)
NW.JS is old

Some areas may be blocked left to right like wooden barricades in town, but you can walk on them from top, example would be the left exit of town, just walk straight on top of the barricades. I think same in gob cave 2.

Having weapons named similarly and doing worse on a stat seems wrong. Like an iron short sword is faster than steel, iron and steel in a non-modern setting would weight almost the exact same. So maybe both change the material and the item name.

Some characters on floors if you interact change their sprite.

When paddling the shop keep, having it not show goblin layer's face makes it kind of hard to know who is talking. Similarly, talking to randoms outside and just having floating text is weird.

In the friend's house, there is a pair of swords on the first floor that sits on what would be the ceiling.

I would suggest not having places that look unreachable even for NPCs, like the stairs in the church.

When priestess joins post church, she should probably have her MP back.

I would suggest not letting NPCs patrol to block exits.

Priestess dumping all her MP is kind of meh.

The lock pick thing seems to stay in your inventory even if it is the broken one, but keeps breaking on all other chests.

Black screen post chapter 2 where you are about to bring the new slut. Nothing denotes it can be moved past, might want an arrow or something.

Uh, some things weirdly fire. I was in the church and the shaman goblin whom I already beat did the pink pervert thing, and I had to re-fight it. Really need to better hard code things.

Reactions: Parodos
Apr 19, 2019
you can heal up free at the farm, north of town :)
Thanks for the reply, but what farm north of town? There aren't any locations on the world map. This kind of helps to enforce my earlier point. How would I know to look for a farm north of town to heal instead of just staying at the inn? Why wouldn't Priestess be automatically resurrected after the opening sequence of the game? I understand the game is very, very early in development, but these are basic things you'd expect to include in the design as you go, not polish items you come back and add later.

Just trying to provide some (hopefully helpful) constructive criticism.

Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Thanks for the reply, but what farm north of town? There aren't any locations on the world map. This kind of helps to enforce my earlier point. How would I know to look for a farm north of town to heal instead of just staying at the inn? Why wouldn't Priestess be automatically resurrected after the opening sequence of the game? I understand the game is very, very early in development, but these are basic things you'd expect to include in the design as you go, not polish items you come back and add later.

Just trying to provide some (hopefully helpful) constructive criticism.
yea, it can be made more obvious. I fix it in the future.
Either go north when in town or click one of the signposts

May 21, 2017
so far i counted 2 goblin sex scenes, 1 Magic shop girl failed handjob scene, 1 general goods chick paddle spank scene and the bath girl Masturbation scene. I miss anything?
but nice reference to the fight between the Goblin Sayer and the Troll though. If anyone is wondering its the 'Sea Portal' item in the magic shop.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Thanks to everyone reporting issues, this is a one-person project in my spare time, but I'm doing my best :)

Version 0.21 is up on Mega/zippy/mediafire with a few fixes. If you haven't experienced any issues you can skip 0.21 and just wait until the next update with new content

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
looks fucking good!
but i think i'll wait a little b4 playing...
i thing i'll wait till the next update!

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Now I understand why this screenshot ended up on the main page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPD: Damn, I managed to download the game right before the fix was released:cautious:

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes