DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Alright, thanks for being bug testers :D

The first plugin is should improve picture loading times in theory, but I guess it caused trouble for you guys for some reason. The fix disables it. I'll try switching it out for something else in the future.

Could you post your system (windows?), graphics card and ram if it is not too much trouble?

(the 0.32.2 is just me forgetting to change the number....)
no problem really. i run win 10, 16 gig ddr4 ram and a rtx 2080.

Reactions: Parodos

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I do not know if these are bugs or if my saves are just corrupted, but the bath scene with the 3 girls repeats every couple times you enter the church, and the smith girl scene (where she wants you to hammer some steel) goes straight to a black scene with hammering noise in the background.

I have seen both of these scenes before when they came out in past updates, so I am going to assume my saves are probably corrupted since no one else is experiencing these problems. Does anybody know of some potential solutions? Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Ber1one

DanielYesOrYes

Dec 13, 2019
Hello Parodos, I am a blue Knight from the city of kaladumera, I was wondering if you're gonna buy A PORT of ANDROID OF THE PHONE, I know very strange name indeed, but It is my work to know if you are gonna HAVE it? Because I was traveling and stumble across upon you work! If so please leave me a letter so that I can support you, the more the people the merrier the PORT!

P.S: please continue roleplying :)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I do not know if these are bugs or if my saves are just corrupted, but the bath scene with the 3 girls repeats every couple times you enter the church, and the smith girl scene (where she wants you to hammer some steel) goes straight to a black scene with hammering noise in the background.

I have seen both of these scenes before when they came out in past updates, so I am going to assume my saves are probably corrupted since no one else is experiencing these problems. Does anybody know of some potential solutions? Thanks for the help.
It's also happening for me (since a few recent recent versions, in fact).

And as I'm also using previous game saved files, it's possible that it's related to this.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- weapon and armor items have "disappeared" and are replaced to something which looks a sort of an index:
Axe 1/100
Bow 2/100
and so on...
This is just a standard "feature" in RPGM where it gives each weapon an ID and tells you which ID it is out of 100 (the cap on how many you can carry in inventory).
I have seen it crop up in several other games too

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
This is just a standard "feature" in RPGM where it gives each weapon an ID and tells you which ID it is out of 100 (the cap on how many you can carry in inventory).
I have seen it crop up in several other games too
Yes, I know it's an ID (well, a sort of). The problem is that (ay least if you are using a previous saved game file):

- you can't see any more how many weapons/armors you have,

- you can't buy some,

- and you can't sell those you have. See capture hereafter:

capture.jpg

The inventory and identification of the armors and weapons have been modified since the previous versions, which makes the previous saved game files incompatible with this new version (concerning this part of the game).

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this most likely due to an old save. I'm trying my best to keep new updates save compatible, but sometimes its just not possible add new stuff without messing up the old. In any case I'm gonna add a chapter select feature so you can quickly skip to certain parts of the story.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I think this most likely due to an old save. I'm trying my best to keep new updates save compatible, but sometimes its just not possible add new stuff without messing up the old. In any case I'm gonna add a chapter select feature so you can quickly skip to certain parts of the story.
I restarted the game, and the smith girl scene bug is gone, but I can still repeat 3 girls at the church bath. It goes in a loop bath -> drinking with the dwarf (the elf girl is invisible though when she shows up) -> bath girl, and it repeats from there.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes, I know it's an ID (well, a sort of). The problem is that (ay least if you are using a previous saved game file):

- you can't see any more how many weapons/armors you have,

- you can't buy some,

- and you can't sell those you have. See capture hereafter:

View attachment 1692252

The inventory and identification of the armors and weapons have been modified since the previous versions, which makes the previous saved game files incompatible with this new version (concerning this part of the game).
Ah, breaking older saves is indeed a problem. One I experienced before. (in fact this is why I don't really play most versions of this game. but still following it)
Can't you make a script that runs on load that checks save version. And has migration abilities?
Such as for example deleting invalid items? maybe also refunding the player their value?

I have noticed much earlier that importing older saves tends to get stuff like items becoming an empty spot on the inventory. Potentially getting stuck on the MC if worn. This really should not happen as item conversion is the simplest and easiest form of update you can do.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I restarted the game, and the smith girl scene bug is gone, but I can still repeat 3 girls at the church bath. It goes in a loop bath -> drinking with the dwarf (the elf girl is invisible though when she shows up) -> bath girl, and it repeats from there.
Yes, you are quite right.

Since a few version, the dwarf is always waiting at the bar (instead of sleeping upstairs); and talking to her is supposed to start the quest 5.

Extract of the Ma003.json file:

Code:
[...]
000032900  Id=19  Name="EV019"  PosX=0  PosY=0
000032943     Conditions:  [None]
000033561     Conditions:  (variableId=11)=99
[...]
000038663        PluginCommand("Quest Add 0005")
000038719        Variable[11] = 100
[...]
The "Variable[11] = 100" instruction is responsible of the bug in the church (this is the condition for starting the church bath event).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello Parodos, I am a blue Knight from the city of kaladumera, I was wondering if you're gonna buy A PORT of ANDROID OF THE PHONE, I know very strange name indeed, but It is my work to know if you are gonna HAVE it? Because I was traveling and stumble across upon you work! If so please leave me a letter so that I can support you, the more the people the merrier the PORT!

Roleplay is always awesome :)

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021

The Port of Android is still under construction at the moment, it needs to be rebuilt into a deep wter prot to handle incoming trade freighters. Anyway, you could try the city of Joiplay, in the Google Play land for now.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes