Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Uh I think you might be on wrong forum or we all missed something really important, and this game is missing a tag...
We? Oh I met someone with multiple personalities, just forget it tell your voices in your head it's all alright.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
We? Oh I met someone with multiple personalities, just forget it tell your voices in your head it's all alright.
We as in the multiple confused by the post... Sigh I got feeling voices in your head read that post and paraphrased it wrong to you...

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Because I brought you back as hentai vampire.
I suspect I'm the one re-alived, though that was . . . 32 years ago? which is young in ancient Vampire years, but also experienced in human years.
I mean, I have legit flat lined and the experienced not the glowing comforting lights, but what some on a darker path (I currently work in a correctional facility where some of our "guests" have flatlined... [well different from my screenplay writer days] and heard of them... as a head kitchen supervisor and NOT a CO/guard/sheriff, so I get to OFFER everyone respect until the show they aren't wothy of it through their actions).
Death has taken my "life" on strange journeys.
Also, long time player, first time commenter, I enjoy the game, and just pay attention for bugfixes later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I suspect I'm the one re-alived, though that was . . . 32 years ago? which is young in ancient Vampire years, but also experienced in human years.
I mean, I have legit flat lined and the experienced not the glowing comforting lights, but what some on a darker path (I currently work in a correctional facility where some of our "guests" have flatlined... [well different from my screenplay writer days] and heard of them... as a head kitchen supervisor and NOT a CO/guard/sheriff, so I get to OFFER everyone respect until the show they aren't wothy of it through their actions).
Death has taken my "life" on strange journeys.
Also, long time player, first time commenter, I enjoy the game, and just pay attention for bugfixes later.
Wholesome post

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Where are the three quests 2 ? at bottom of page and 1 ? in upper left of right page? Also 36.5 has issue with Ice5.ogg! Also whats new password for 36.5 please n thanks?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
How to get the 0.36.5 quest chain started?
Got a save file from a previous version where i completed all content.
Beside seeing a new bath scene were she wiggles around, which i loved btw, i can't seem to trigger any bandit event or anything else

Okay, so i also got a scene in the bar before anvil and barrel end up up stairs in the inn (again, because i had it before)
After that nothing changed much till i accidentally looted some crates and barrels.
This seemed to trigger a line needing to find the priests in the church, she wasn't there.
So i decided to head towards Anvil and Barrel in the inn
And i also got error when talking to hem

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes