JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

The obligatory monthly update post!

First, new update quite soon! It will involve our Protagonist, Anvil, potions and animations! It's one of the first small steps in a new direction for Goblin Layer's non-goblin relationships, so look forward to it. The writing/"code" is like 91% done. The animations are like 80% done, needs some adjustments & editing, but the big time consuming movements and posing stuff is done.

I also played through the game start to finish myself, a bug-hunting playthrough I guess, and noted down stuff that needs fixin'. So next update will contain a bunch of bug fixes as well, in addition to the new content.

Second of all, If replies to your messages take a bit longer than usual, or if I've been a bit quiet on social media, it's cause it's a busy month for me. I guess the last few months have been quite busy as well, but December is gonna be extra-busy. In addition to writing of the game, I am also forced to write like 4500 words irl about some unrelated political bullshit. Not really feeling that Christmas spirit if I am completely honest with you.

But I think I'll still have time for two updates at least!

And I still check in to read comments & and add your bug reports to fix list regularly, so keep 'em coming.

spacefood

Nov 9, 2018
JustPeekin :) thats great news! Your animations are...:D...well lets go with, stimulating, and of exquisite detail...omg anvil and thanks to you JP i now have full blown green fever!!

I did have some issues with the amazon chick freezing on the final movies on bandits hideout. i was gonna take some screen shots and type the bugs up but MY GOD I only have so many hands, MAN! Freezing with succubi cut scene as well, no doubt the work of that Succubus Hunter!

As far as the holidays, i feel you, brother. lots of people dont get into a holly jolly mood. Most psychological professionals will tell you its the busiest time of the year for them.

Honestly, I tend get bummed out myself, plus my bday is on 12/31 (Hint Hint ;)). I usually end up cynical and withdrawn finding myself looking at my watch, and desperately trying to grasp to those fond holiday memories (when i would spend all month long looking forward to this, the hap-hap-i-est time of the year), always an iota out of my reach, like embers floating from the fireplace...le sigh.

But fuck it. i tried a little experiment today. i was intentionally friendlier (i was the master thespian) and people were very receptive to it. whats more, is that they reciprocated. despite feeling like hell i noticed my plastic smile had become a slight, bt sincere grin, well smirk. I didn't get shit done, but ppl were leaving early for the holidays anyway...lol. Then I got into H-town traffic and it was back to having people in there Rudolf decorated SUV's flip me off. Merry Xmas to all and to all a good night!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
lol i'm glad you appreciated it, Succubus Hunter (lol i'm a little surprised and very pleased anyone did,) unless you're calling me old?!
Not at all, I'm just glad to see someone sharing such a trustworthy and useful code ;)

JustPeekin :) thats great news! Your animations are...:D...well lets go with, stimulating, and of exquisite detail...omg anvil and thanks to you JP i now have full blown green fever!!

I did have some issues with the amazon chick freezing on the final movies on bandits hideout. i was gonna take some screen shots and type the bugs up but MY GOD I only have so many hands, MAN! Freezing with succubi cut scene as well, no doubt the work of that Succubus Hunter!

As far as the holidays, i feel you, brother. lots of people dont get into a holly jolly mood. Most psychological professionals will tell you its the busiest time of the year for them.

Honestly, I tend get bummed out myself, plus my bday is on 12/31 (Hint Hint ;)). I usually end up cynical and withdrawn finding myself looking at my watch, and desperately trying to grasp to those fond holiday memories (when i would spend all month long looking forward to this, the hap-hap-i-est time of the year), always an iota out of my reach, like embers floating from the fireplace...le sigh.

But fuck it. i tried a little experiment today. i was intentionally friendlier (i was the master thespian) and people were very receptive to it. whats more, is that they reciprocated. despite feeling like hell i noticed my plastic smile had become a slight, bt sincere grin, well smirk. I didn't get shit done, but ppl were leaving early for the holidays anyway...lol. Then I got into H-town traffic and it was back to having people in there Rudolf decorated SUV's flip me off. Merry Xmas to all and to all a good night!
*Grins* I have no idea what you are talking about with me c*ckblocking the succubus scene. There's no way I could have used a time freezing spell to keep the Layer from getting a non-goblin bad end...

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.42.9] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,5 GB / 189 MB - GoblinLayer0429BugfixIncluded-crunched.7z

Download (Win): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
My god, I forgot about this game and man am I glad I did; fucking dying in chapter 2 with the crowd watching + the one goblin soy boy has me howling in laughter.

Reactions: Parodos
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes