minh1071

Dec 26, 2021
hey guys, I am stuck on the quest "Thighs of Thunder". After defeating those bandits, what should I do now, I come back to townhall but nothing appear

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Man, the speech of pseudo-intellectual stuff got me dying, because I can't help and start playing in my head the Yakuza sub stories OST when have some dialogue like that.

SafirAngel

Oct 23, 2017
hey guys, I am stuck on the quest "Thighs of Thunder". After defeating those bandits, what should I do now, I come back to townhall but nothing appear
I have the same problem. I have defeated the bandits in the cottage, clicked on every item in the house (the MC keep saying that there is no clue), and nothing. No event triggering, no new dialogue with town hall girl, etc. What are we supposed to do ? Thanks in advance...

lewa956

May 28, 2018
Think I broke something in 0.42.9. I picked up that frontier quest before the quest in the capital city for the church maiden. That's all done. If I now enter the guild hall and chat with the receptionist, I can claim the frontier rewards. Then I can keep claiming the outpost one over and over. However, after that, priestess won't let me leave the guild hall. Keeps saying to ask the receptionist for a new quest, but there are no new quests available at the moment. So, stuck in there if I go in. Got a save right ouside, so no problem, but still a weird one. Maybe fixed in the next update if the quests continue?

Feb 8, 2018
I know this is a strange thing to mention but, in the latest version (0.42.9) the main screen no longer has the Changelog button. I've been very careful to document and update the Changelog for each version and I always make sure it loads when using the Changelog button. I kind of miss it :( Is there any chance it can be restored in the next version? Pretty please?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah I think he removed it, but he always put the change logs in the zip files, along with the credits for the plugins he used.

Here is the content of the "0.429.rtf" inside the zip file :

0.42.9 Vertically Enhanced Edition
Scene/Art

New - Hoblina/Sorceress Shortstack Scene Pt 2, animated
Two new Romance cards
If you already started this last update, going into the shop again should trigger the new stuff
Game
Watertown Dungeon - Can access the room with the blue door after the quest, in case you missed it the first time.
Updated hall of fame
Edited positioning of some dialogue windows
Bugfixes
Priestess/Church maiden card error fixed and also added to previous public ver
Added missing variable to chapter select
Killed a goblin

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes