"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.43] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,57 GB / 192 MB - GoblinLayer043-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Just a curiosity question, but how close is this game to being done? Mainly asking because version numbers on this site can be kinda screwball sometimes (Long Live the Princess jumping from 0.40-something to done, for example).

Fan of the series this parody is based on and I would like to take a look at it, but I prefer to wait until a game's done before playing if it's already close to the finish line.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Android version?
Use Joiplay.
A disappointing answer but it's all we've got.
You could try requesting a port on The66's discord but he ignored it when I asked.
(If you do use Joiplay, turn Lighting effects off in the settings or your phone will melt when you enter the church.)

Last edited:

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
Just download version 43 for the first time and started playing. Found I could not make a save file anywhere. Also if I try and change any of the setting I get an error and told to press F8, when I do this nothing happens and I have to close down.

I enjoyed the bit of the game I played but if I can't save progress there's no point in playing.

Jun 3, 2022
Goblin Layer [v0.43] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,57 GB / 192 MB - GoblinLayer043-crunched.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)
So did that fix the town hall trap bug?

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
"If it ain't green, I am not keen." :alien:
In my opinion, I think the "let's have the Goblin Layer become the Lady Layer" could make for a decent subplot concocted by the thirsty women of Hubtown to get some good D from him, and that means more H-scenes for us.

Again, it COULD happen, not a Must happen. As in, some Sexual Therapy to make the Layer used to non Goblin girls could be a decent to great subplot if done well, but it is not a "must do it" sort of situation for the subplot.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes