Oct 12, 2019
Think I broke something in 0.42.9. I picked up that frontier quest before the quest in the capital city for the church maiden. That's all done. If I now enter the guild hall and chat with the receptionist, I can claim the frontier rewards. Then I can keep claiming the outpost one over and over. However, after that, priestess won't let me leave the guild hall. Keeps saying to ask the receptionist for a new quest, but there are no new quests available at the moment. So, stuck in there if I go in. Got a save right ouside, so no problem, but still a weird one. Maybe fixed in the next update if the quests continue?
Same man. Have you fixed the problem yet?

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
I haven't really tried much else. Didn't have an older save from before picking up the frontier quest. I'll wait for the next update and see what happens then.
I encountered this same game breaking bug just the other day. It’s been raised on other forums since September last year. It was supposed to have been patched out, but doesn’t appear so.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
im stuck.
-cant get new quests
-cant leave the guild hall
-had nothing to do so i went for the xmas thing <3
-then was stupid enough to go bakc into the bugged out broken guild hall
-am stuck again
..also, i get infinite rewards for the frontier thing, for some reason :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Really struggling with the first Boss... been holding CTRL for like 12 minutes already and he's still coming back. Any tips and suggestions?

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
My PC sucks, in the animated parts it becomes impossible to advance the text unless I press the advance key a thousand times xd. Any way to disable the animations to be able to at least read the dialogues?

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 3, 2022
Okay, I have an issue. The game just stops working logically, I am trapped in the town hall after defeating the outpost bandits. As soon as I go back to the townhall to report it and get my reward, I am trapped. I can't leave. The priestess demand from me to go and talk to the receptionist about a new quest, but he receptionist doesn't have any new quests for me and now I can't leave. (I can however report the townhall bandit quest over and over, and I will get a reward each time.)

I have an autosave right before, but there is nothing else to do for me currently. I just finished watertown quest, and I had a chat with the goblin about her size, got her the magic potion and did all that jazz, and I also milked the farm lady a few times but can't progress there either.

Dunno what to do besides starting new?

PS: I startd new, same thing happened now.

Last edited:

zucite

May 22, 2019
Having some trouble getting the game to run. I got that nw.js error, launching with a black screen. I looked for help and found the recommendation to delete some nw.js files, so I did that. Now the error doesn't come up -- but still just launching a black screen!

I'm using the latest version, GoblinLayer0429BugFixIncluded.

Thanks for any help - would love to give the game a try!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:

Highlights:
Lots of behind the scene texture upgrades & fixes (for stuff like, environments, hair, some clothes etc)
New scene with Bar Girl! (in Hubtown)
New scene with Bath Girl! (in Hubtown)
New scene with Town Hall Girl! (also in Hubtown)

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes