•Dark•

May 8, 2022
Use Joiplay.
A disappointing answer but it's all we've got.
You could try requesting a port on The66's discord but he ignored it when I asked.
(If you do use Joiplay, turn Lighting effects off in the settings or your phone will melt when you enter the church.)
Use Joiplay.
A disappointing answer but it's all we've got.
You could try requesting a port on The66's discord but he ignored it when I asked.
(If you do use Joiplay, turn Lighting effects off in the settings or your phone will melt when you enter the church.)
too bad, a game that could definitely fit with an android version

Reactions: Halbyn

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I guess the new scenes are not in the cheat room nor can i seem to find the chapter 5 quests!

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
@_@ .... So, I was talking to the smith, she asked me to help hammer some ore for her... and it got caught in a loop of the MC hammering her (her fantasy), after leaving the hut... like, I would move around, but teh scene was still playing as an overlay on top of everything else. And reloading didn't fix it. Save provided so you can see.

JasV

Jul 24, 2022
Hi, I downloaded the 0.43 (mac) and I keep getting this error. Also I'm unable to save, load or anything else.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 alle 20.20.28.png

Following the folders path the file mentioned in the error is missing. How can I fix it?

Screenshot 2023-01-22 alle 20.22.33.png

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
I ran into an issue with the cinematics of Succ Ubus after defeating the bandits. The game freezes while playing the cinematic. The only way I managed to continue is by holding the CTRL key and skipping through the dialogue. If I didn't skip the game would freeze.

I'm playing a new game on the latest version on Windows. Autosave is attached.

Reactions: Parodos

Wulfdaddy

Jan 23, 2023
Hello.

Currently having an issue where I can no longer interact with the Sorceress in the magic shop anymore, even her floating title is gone. Started happening after the second time she gives Layer a handjob.

Anyone aware if this is a bug or intended?

Reactions: Jhon117 and ArghDoe

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
town hal dosent give me quest yet priestess want me to take a quest and the town hall seems stuck in a loop where i get infinite complete mission

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
town hal dosent give me quest yet priestess want me to take a quest and the town hall seems stuck in a loop where i get infinite complete mission
You're playing 0.43 and you can't leave the Town Hall. The Priestess keeps saying: "Shouldn't we talk to the Receptionist?
To pick up a quest?" Is it like that?

Extract this into the game's data folder and say yes to overwrite, it should fix it

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Hello.

Currently having an issue where I can no longer interact with the Sorceress in the magic shop anymore, even her floating title is gone. Started happening after the second time she gives Layer a handjob.

Anyone aware if this is a bug or intended?
That should've been fixed in this version :/
Is it a very old save or a relatively fresh one?

Make a copy of map009, it is in the game/data folder.

Then try this attached file, extract it into the data folder, say yes to overwrite

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I running into the problem that if i go into the town hall for the 'assistance' scene.
I can no longer leave the town hall because the priestess says i should pick up a quest, yet there isn't a quest or anything
1674712717417.png
but there seems no quest frontier or otherwise to be picked up

Beside that The overrun Outpost frontier quest can be turned in over and over, giving the same rewards everytime.
1674712865036.png

Wulfdaddy

Jan 23, 2023
That should've been fixed in this version :/
Is it a very old save or a relatively fresh one?

Make a copy of map009, it is in the game/data folder.

Then try this attached file, extract it into the data folder, say yes to overwrite
Thanks Parodos! That worked perfectly!

It was a fresh save by the way, started in 0.43 itself.

Some additional feedback:

I had the issue where Hoblina's scene in the sewers wouldn't trigger properly, which I solved with the Map102 replacement a kind soul offered a few pages back.

I also just used the Map007 replacement linked in your reply to Durolith and can confirm it works to solve the main issue of not being able to leave the Town Hall. It still allows you to get the Overrun Outpost rewards infinitely tho.
---------------

Either way, bless you for this masterpiece! Can't honestly recall the last time I've laughed so much and so hard (no pun intended). Loved it! xD

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes