Doms-You

Sep 17, 2021
Hey, the game crushes for me in chapter 4 after the find the loot and the succubus wants to comes, it shows the pixel animation but after that it gets stuck, what do i do?

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
one of my fav game, just to make sure the end is when you clean the outpost bandit, (you get infinite reward) but there is nothing more yet after that ?

EcHo ZoNe

Dec 25, 2018
how tf do i play this on mac your little tech support doesnt really say much plus that shits like 7 years old

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
That should've been fixed in this version :/
Is it a very old save or a relatively fresh one?

Make a copy of map009, it is in the game/data folder.

Then try this attached file, extract it into the data folder, say yes to overwrite
I hate to be this guy, because I really love this game... but I started a fresh game in ver 43, and I had the "stuck in Adventurers' Guild" bit. I tried your map009 overwrite fix and I'm still stuck. Luckily, I kept an earlier save so not all is lost. I'm gonna keep playing, but this is irksome. Having said all that, love this game, pls keep at it.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Wulfdaddy

Jan 23, 2023
I hate to be this guy, because I really love this game... but I started a fresh game in ver 43, and I had the "stuck in Adventurers' Guild" bit. I tried your map009 overwrite fix and I'm still stuck. Luckily, I kept an earlier save so not all is lost. I'm gonna keep playing, but this is irksome. Having said all that, love this game, pls keep at it.
The Map009 fix is for the non interactive Sorceress issue.

If you want the fix for not being able to leave Town Hall/Adventurer's Guild, then it's the Map007 replacement that you need. The link is in Parodo's reply to Durolith.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
The Map009 fix is for the non interactive Sorceress issue.

If you want the fix for not being able to leave Town Hall/Adventurer's Guild, then it's the Map007 replacement that you need. The link is in Parodo's reply to Durolith.
Ah, OK. Thanks, bro. I'll look that up and make the right change.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I remember that last time I played I fucked a couple of goblins but can we fuck the human gals too? the armor lady is packing some cake btw the fact that the sorceress hobby is to rap made me laught more than it should and how long until preggo is added?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: F1forhalp

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
You're playing 0.43 and you can't leave the Town Hall. The Priestess keeps saying: "Shouldn't we talk to the Receptionist?
To pick up a quest?" Is it like that?

Extract this into the game's data folder and say yes to overwrite, it should fix it Mega
Thank you, it worked but only on save before i entered the townhall, in the save where i was already stuck didn't change anything (playing on mac intel).
But mostly, i am writing a comment to give a huge respect for thre game. The jokes and references (jojo, shrek etc.) are hilarious. And talk while sex with Biz-goblin is a masterpiece. Keep going!

Reactions: Parodos

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
If you mean go the baths underneath the inn (which is top left corner), I have tried that. I have looked everywhere in the inn, but no new event. Any other ideas?
oh, left corner, my bad. Did you finish cheese quest? mb it unlocks only after some point after story quest(layer tells he should go in bath). I mean, i have finished it, got downstair, saw the girls. Thats it

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
oh, left corner, my bad. Did you finish cheese quest? mb it unlocks only after some point after story quest(layer tells he should go in bath). I mean, i have finished it, got downstair, saw the girls. Thats it
yeah, I have done everything up to now. it is just one scene, so it is not that big of deal. Thanks for the help

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
I ran into an issue with the cinematics of Succ Ubus after defeating the bandits. The game freezes while playing the cinematic. The only way I managed to continue is by holding the CTRL key and skipping through the dialogue. If I didn't skip the game would freeze.

I'm playing a new game on the latest version on Windows. Autosave is attached.
Did you ever get a fix for this? I'm having the same problem but I can't ctrl through it.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Did you ever get a fix for this? I'm having the same problem but I can't ctrl through it.
i think i did toy with graphics settings when i ran into that; had some effect disabled, or enabled, which somehow resulted in things keep moving. it's a while back.

*edit* found it: enable Lightning effects, and lower the text speed to anything lower than 10, did id for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I saw this game, but it does not look like my style; however, I thought I'd ask the dev if they meant to call it "Goblin Lair" as opposed to naming it as if the game is about several different layers of goblins? Regardless, I wish the dev well, but the name seemed off to me.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
I saw this game, but it does not look like my style; however, I thought I'd ask the dev if they meant to call it "Goblin Lair" as opposed to naming it as if the game is about several different layers of goblins? Regardless, I wish the dev well, but the name seemed off to me.
Layer as in Sex but the name is also because it is a parody of the anime/manga 'Goblin Slayer'

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes