kingmessi0011

May 20, 2018
I ran into an issue with the cinematics of Succ Ubus after defeating the bandits. The game freezes while playing the cinematic. The only way I managed to continue is by holding the CTRL key and skipping through the dialogue. If I didn't skip the game would freeze.

I'm playing a new game on the latest version on Windows. Autosave is attached.
same problem here too does somebody has a patch or solution

Reactions: MilanoMilanesaArg

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Reactions: F1forhalp
Apr 8, 2020
Hello, I have a problem in some cinematics in which the screen freezes and neither the dialogue nor the scene advances, can anyone know why this happens? They happen to me in some scenes, others are fluid.

Apr 8, 2020
version 0.43 of goblin layer is poorly optimized and has bugs in some scenes, in version 0.42 I didn't have a problem in the same scenes and with the same configurations.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Getting an error with the file extraction. "CH31Bath (34).rpgmvp" is mucking up with error 0x8004005

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do I trigger the latest GG event?

You can't.

A bug in the current version 0.43.1 makes it impossible to activate it (at least for people who have advanced sufficiently in the game - i.e. fence repairing done).

Attached a quick and dirty fix for this. Talk to the GG girl for the new option. Caution: this scene is not repeatable.
capture.jpg

Download, decompress and replace the "Map009.json" file in the "www\data" sub-folder of the game.

Do backup the original file first. And make and keep in a safe place a save (for the future) before replacing the "Map009.json" file and playing the new scene.

*** Edit *** "Better" patch version.

Last edited:

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Thanks Parodos! That worked perfectly!

It was a fresh save by the way, started in 0.43 itself.

Some additional feedback:

I had the issue where Hoblina's scene in the sewers wouldn't trigger properly, which I solved with the Map102 replacement a kind soul offered a few pages back.

I also just used the Map007 replacement linked in your reply to Durolith and can confirm it works to solve the main issue of not being able to leave the Town Hall. It still allows you to get the Overrun Outpost rewards infinitely tho.
---------------

Either way, bless you for this masterpiece! Can't honestly recall the last time I've laughed so much and so hard (no pun intended). Loved it! xD
Thanks, I'll have a look at those things as well!

Reactions: Wulfdaddy
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes