Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.096] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is there any guide to explain wat slaves give hobgoblins an above
I don't think I've saw any guide about types of slaves and goblins.
But if you're asking how to breed hobgoblins, that is easy: any kind of slaves will do. Just make sure the baby has a woman to take care of it, feeding it well and giving it milk. If a goblin baby is fed well, it has a good chance to evolve into a higher species.
High Elves are particularly good at it.
You can also use High Elves to breed ordinary elves and eventually half-elves, if you're interested in collecting all the races without spending too much points to unlock them. Just breed them with humans.

Reactions: ertdfg313

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
But if you're asking how to breed hobgoblins, that is easy: any kind of slaves will do. Just make sure the baby has a woman to take care of it, feeding it well and giving it milk.
Exactly... it's just luck and time (and care, by having someone give them milk) and High elves make it slightly more likely to get a goblin one rank over the father (so use the correct rank for fathers).
Shaman was a quick one for me, as was Hobgoblin.
Champion took me quite a long time and some wondering if I was doing it wrong (35-40 days into the game, probably 20ish days with 1-2 hobgoblins and high elves just trying over and over).
But I still think it's luck and I eventually got it.
Lucky for me Paladin came rapidly after that.

Reactions: flannan

Balial42

May 3, 2018
is there any guide to explain wat slaves give hobgoblins an above
Like the guys above my comment already mentioned, feeding the newborns with milk is the way to evolve. Use highelves, because they have a evolving trait. Doesn't matter for breeding, feeding is the key. They also don't need to be pre-pregnant to give milk as long as you have enough on stock. Food is also needed.
Once I got the hobgoblin, Shaman was pretty quick available and so the other variants.
You'll also get some goblins with traits by feeding them. But don't expect much.
If all feeding not working, try to use saveeditoronline to edit your save. But as always, this could kill the gameplay experience.

asuimia

Aug 6, 2018
I don't think I've saw any guide about types of slaves and goblins.
But if you're asking how to breed hobgoblins, that is easy: any kind of slaves will do. Just make sure the baby has a woman to take care of it, feeding it well and giving it milk. If a goblin baby is fed well, it has a good chance to evolve into a higher species.
High Elves are particularly good at it.
You can also use High Elves to breed ordinary elves and eventually half-elves, if you're interested in collecting all the races without spending too much points to unlock them. Just breed them with humans.
thx for the help an info i try it out tomorrow

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
I have to say that the automation that you unlock later is complete ass. For example, I wanted to make a breeding system that takes whatever males slaves get born and immediately shunt them into a butchery, with a separate flow for females that shunts them into a gloryhole, that then leads to a butchery. So I decided to test it with a new slave intake > slave room > butchery.
The problem is that you can't immediately just slaughter the males. They can only go from a slave pen into a breeding room and then into a butchery, which means that each one needs to die from getting fucked by a max depravity woman, an oni female that has a "reduce health for partner" debuff (buff in this case), or preferably both.
The problem with this is that it can't keep up with the influx. And that's for something relatively simple like new slave traffic. Good luck replacing that system with a growth room in place of a new slave cage, as the breeding automation loop simply doesn't work.
From what I can tell, the intended loop is Slave cage > breeding room > delivery room (babies are shunted to a growth room) > milking room > slave cage which is fine in theory. The problem is that milk is almost always at a surplus once the system is automated, which means that whatever females you have in the loop will be stuck in the milking room when you reach your maximum milk storage. And if you have more than 4 girls in said loop, any girls after that will be shunted to the growth room, which might be fine, except there's no way to disallow it, or the aforementioned milking. Which means constant micromanagement, which the automation system is supposedly there to solve.

Edit: And I completely forgot to mention that the automation system doesn't check what slot in another room is empty. In the case of a breeding room that has no male in it, but does have a female, either a female or male can then enter that room, which can then completely freeze the flow if a woman tries to enter, because only one slave can move between a room at a time, so the female will just sit there blocking it.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I have to say that the automation that you unlock later is complete ass. For example, I wanted to make a breeding system that takes whatever males slaves get born and immediately shunt them into a butchery, with a separate flow for females that shunts them into a gloryhole, that then leads to a butchery. So I decided to test it with a new slave intake > slave room > butchery.
The problem is that you can't immediately just slaughter the males. They can only go from a slave pen into a breeding room and then into a butchery, which means that each one needs to die from getting fucked by a max depravity woman, an oni female that has a "reduce health for partner" debuff (buff in this case), or preferably both.
The problem with this is that it can't keep up with the influx. And that's for something relatively simple like new slave traffic. Good luck replacing that system with a growth room in place of a new slave cage, as the breeding automation loop simply doesn't work.
From what I can tell, the intended loop is Slave cage > breeding room > delivery room (babies are shunted to a growth room) > milking room > slave cage which is fine in theory. The problem is that milk is almost always at a surplus once the system is automated, which means that whatever females you have in the loop will be stuck in the milking room when you reach your maximum milk storage. And if you have more than 4 girls in said loop, any girls after that will be shunted to the growth room, which might be fine, except there's no way to disallow it, or the aforementioned milking. Which means constant micromanagement, which the automation system is supposedly there to solve.

Edit: And I completely forgot to mention that the automation system doesn't check what slot in another room is empty. In the case of a breeding room that has no male in it, but does have a female, either a female or male can then enter that room, which can then completely freeze the flow if a woman tries to enter, because only one slave can move between a room at a time, so the female will just sit there blocking it.
I have to agree, the automation system is not well thought-out.
The ability to automatically move grown babies from growth room to slave cage was added only in the last version. Before that, there was no ability to fully automate the system at all.
And there is still no way to automatically move new goblins out of growth room, which is important for fulfilling the automation's huge demands on goblin-power.

I hope the automation system will be improved by the time the game reaches release. But currently, it is very much in the process of development, and it seems the author does not have much experience with automation.

Power016

Apr 28, 2022
I have a problem when I start the game the game doesn't give me a goblin. Can anyone help me fix this?

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020

Definitely ass, but I feel it works because it is Goblins we are dealing with. If this was a High Elf operation I would most likely rage quit. What I want to know is how do you get the goblins to automatically go to the burrow?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Definitely ass, but I feel it works because it is Goblins we are dealing with. If this was a High Elf operation I would most likely rage quit.
This makes a certain amount of sense. Especially knowing that the brains of the operation is a pixie, and she doesn't exactly like goblins.

What I want to know is how do you get the goblins to automatically go to the burrow?
At the moment, you can't do that. You have to occasionally grab them and throw them outside.
For this reason, I recommend building the growing room for goblins near the entrance.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
I love how the goblins are missing the key element to the whole magic thing. Study. These wizards they want us to emulate are not virgins' who sat around doing nothing. They are virgins' because studying was more important than pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: cch04 and flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I love how the goblins are missing the key element to the whole magic thing. Study. These wizards they want us to emulate are not virgins' who sat around doing nothing. They are virgins' because studying was more important than pussy.
It's mostly about Japanese urban legend / meme that a man who's still a virgin my the time he's 30 becomes a wizard.
Leave it to goblins to think it will actually work.
But yes, Japanese men surely study a lot. At least, they know their age, unlike that shaman, who spews a bunch of random numbers, but is sure the protagonist is over 18 years old.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
This game could be great but it needs serious graphical improvments. but i like the game overall. i love dungeon managment games like this. i suggets to make it Dungeon Keeper style building, like have the cells sorrounded by walls that you have to dig out block by block or something, i just feels wierd that its an open void inside a huge cave, or atlest make walls for the rooms or something.

Reactions: flannan

Hellsing667

Sep 22, 2018
A Patreon present who can write to us about what has been announced for the next update?
I will summarize:

- 7 & 1/2 new unique Females (I guess a halfling or something like that)
- 1 unique Male
- MC will become a Wizzard -> can have the sexytimes now
- 3 new rooms -> 1 for the MC sexytimes
- Hounds for breeding (skipable if you dont like that kind of stuff)
- A minigame for the fairy
- Bug fixes

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes