Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.096] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A few posts above yours, is a link to ver. 0.096, the same one Steam users get.
I don't know how these forums work, but I guess somebody has to reupload it to a bunch of hosts and update the links in the opening post. And it wouldn't be me.
Yeah because you can't.
If a new version is shared. Report the comment bottom left with "Game update" And we uploader will update the OP with it. SuccMaster you too pls.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
too bad it ain't, in MBM you were allowed to fuck and breed then yourselves.
Well, since "you" are present in Goblin Lord, it means they probably have the plans to let you breed somebody personally, once you achieve that goal of becoming a wizard or something.

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Jesus wtf is this.. seemed like a adult version of Dungeon Keeper so I checked it out...

Peacefull, relaxing guitar music is playing.. ok
Enslaving for impregnation ..ooo key..
but then butchering mother slaves for food.. seems a bit too sick (kink?)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Jesus wtf is this.. seemed like a adult version of Dungeon Keeper so I checked it out...

Peacefull, relaxing guitar music is playing.. ok
Enslaving for impregnation ..ooo key..
but then butchering mother slaves for food.. seems a bit too sick (kink?)
There are adult versions of Dungeon Keeper, but this is not one of them. It is more closely related to "Monster Black Market" and "Mudblood Prologue". Both of which have the advantage of lack of cannibalism.

If you want adult versions of Dungeon Keeper, I can recommend "Dungeon Keep Her", "Suzukuri Dungeon" and "Pretty Warrior May Cry".

No idea why the author didn't implement any sane food sources.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
There are adult versions of Dungeon Keeper, but this is not one of them. It is more closely related to "Monster Black Market" and "Mudblood Prologue". Both of which have the advantage of lack of cannibalism.

If you want adult versions of Dungeon Keeper, I can recommend "Dungeon Keep Her", "Suzukuri Dungeon" and "Pretty Warrior May Cry".

Probably took the original idea and went with that. The original game all these games are based off is just called "Black Market" which was way more screwed than all of these.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Probably took the original idea and went with that. The original game all these games are based off is just called "Black Market" which was way more screwed than all of these.
To be honest, I don't think Black Market is that much more screwed. I played it, and I didn't ever need to put girls into the meat grinder. They were perfectly fine with being paid money for upkeep.
It may be more graphically violent, though. Especially that room where you just let clients hit your workers with boxing gloves. Who would even pay for that?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017

Uhh, it says it in the game description; one of the inspirations is probably Goblin Burrow, since it has the guro/vore/whatevs. Though, the management stuff coulda been drawn from Black Market

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
Quick question.
when the parent of the baby is dead, and you press the button on the baby to see who their parent was,
it goes to this grey screen showing the dead body, then it gets STUCK there.
is there a way back from that to normal screen or is it a bug?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
First, there is a "family friendly" version in the options, 2. You could get food by raiding and last but not least, edit your amount of food by modifiying the amount with saveeditoronline.
Still, there is a huge intake later on in the game and you will get rid of your overpopulatin. Selling, like MBP could be a thing. But for now, it's the way it is.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Quick question.
when the parent of the baby is dead, and you press the button on the baby to see who their parent was,
it goes to this grey screen showing the dead body, then it gets STUCK there.
is there a way back from that to normal screen or is it a bug?
Never had a bug like this. Reloading your save should take you back.
So save often.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
First, there is a "family friendly" version in the options, 2. You could get food by raiding and last but not least, edit your amount of food by modifiying the amount with saveeditoronline.
Still, there is a huge intake later on in the game and you will get rid of your overpopulatin. Selling, like MBP could be a thing. But for now, it's the way it is.
And i have it turned to family friendly, of course.
But it was unpleasant since version 0.05, when there wasn't even anything to see in butcher rooms.
Raiding is impractical - even if you do have a goblin production pipeline that can churn out enough goblins, there is only so much food they can bring, and you need to request raiding every day.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
And i have it turned to family friendly, of course.
But it was unpleasant since version 0.05, when there wasn't even anything to see in butcher rooms.
Raiding is impractical - even if you do have a goblin production pipeline that can churn out enough goblins, there is only so much food they can bring, and you need to request raiding every day.
That's why I've edit my save for Money and stuff. :D
Then build one stockroom behind the goblin Center in order to build another room behind, you can delete it afterwards or replace it. After that, I've placed enough storage rooms out of my eyefield to have something around 10000 food/milk in store. Editing the save again, or used CE.
Probably, because I used to Play this game from the first time it appears here at F95 and I don't want a Game over because of less food again.
Like I said, the butcher is part of the game mechanic and to have some space and less over population. Still selling your slaves might be thing in Future updates.

Reactions: flannan

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Concept is great. Wish it had better graphics though.
Sure, but for right now, i prefer a stable game with a working save function over a eyecandy. Beside, it's a one man dev and unity is not Unreal. :D

kamidds

Jul 15, 2021
I think it's really impressive for one Dev, who doesn't make a whole lot of money from it. I like a lot about the game, kinda wish he would work together with the mudblood devs or dumbcrow...

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I think it's really impressive for one Dev, who doesn't make a whole lot of money from it. I like a lot about the game, kinda wish he would work together with the mudblood devs or dumbcrow...
the amount of talent on here is amazing but i did wish we could merge them into one ultimate dev blob

Reactions: Kyoka and kamidds
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes