Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.141] [Happy Pillow]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

SuccMaster

Sep 8, 2017
v0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please read the changelog, spawn triggers for special slaves obtained through quests are fixed. Requires some work using the debug .exe provided if you have progressed past the point in which they are obtained.

As always, have a good one.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Like the game very much, I wonder though is there a way to show status bars above creatures names like health, milk etc? I just wish there was a way to not have to right click on each individual to see what their important stats are....

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Like the game very much, I wonder though is there a way to show status bars above creatures names like health, milk etc? I just wish there was a way to not have to right click on each individual to see what their important stats are....
At least for the girls, there is a x-ray type of thing where you can see health, obidience and milk etc. Not sure about the men.

EDIT: Men only got health bar. Press the "womb view" - button to see the bars. You can also add them as favorite so the system will tell you, when they are dying. You can give basically everyone this fav option.
GBM.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
At least for the girls, there is a x-ray type of thing where you can see health, obidience and milk etc. Not sure about the men.

EDIT: Men only got health bar. Press the "womb view" - button to see the bars. You can also add them as favorite so the system will tell you, when they are dying. You can give basically everyone this fav option.
View attachment 3811748
Thank you very much for the response I appreciate it.

Reactions: Balial42

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
I must've missed something, I cannot feed the babies to get them up to the next level. Do I need to manually give slaves extra food? How?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I must've missed something, I cannot feed the babies to get them up to the next level. Do I need to manually give slaves extra food? How?
Butching your slaves for food and milking the girls after they giving birth.

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
Goblin baby full of milk has a CHANCE to upgrade in rarity, red dudes and paladins take quite a few tries to get, just keep trying

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
You cannot give them food manually. You have to appoint a woman to give them their food. If she has milk in her breasts, she can give milk straight out of them, otherwise she'll need milk from storage. She'll need food from storage too.
Note that a fully-fed goblin baby is guaranteed to be at least as good as his father, with a low chance of evolving. While a baby left alone has a high chance of devolving one step. Which is perfectly fine, since the basic goblins are actually the most useful ones (for you, not for the goblin lord).

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Small hint for evolving other Goblin variants: use high elves for breastfeeding because of their "chance to evolve"-trait. You can also breed with them, which makes sense, because they will also generate milk by doing this.
So basically breed with goblin, breastfeed and upgrade to orc, then use the orc to get the shaman and so on.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Is there a breeding guide for this game? I've figured out the monsters and how to breed and evolve those, more interested in how the different humanlike/slave morphologies work together. Like, feeding human babies milk causes them to either increase breast size or get fat males.
Not seeing any guides or walkthroughs in a search of this thread.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is there a breeding guide for this game? I've figured out the monsters and how to breed and evolve those, more interested in how the different humanlike/slave morphologies work together. Like, feeding human babies milk causes them to either increase breast size or get fat males.
Then you probably just skipped the Tutorial. :D
But basically it's simple, breed, feed, repeat. Sorting out faulty traits like starving in the beginning and also increase your food with that. Once you got points for searching for other slaves and stuff, let them search for high elves first (traits to evolve quicker). There is a good chance, to build them on weight by giving them milk. This should work for male/female. Also check for traits like (force the gender/race traits.
Probably the best way (in my opinion), make a save after the tutorial, then one for progress and the last as backup from time to time.
Go to first page and search for saveeditoronline. You'll find some of my comments regrading save edits and progress, including how to get some unique girls. Because it's faster then to write it down again. ;)

Reactions: NG1906

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Not really much of guides for this game, even on Steam. It would be easier if the game didn't hide all the info so much. Here are some things that I've noticed so far:
* it seems that feeding slave babies is the way to good meat production. They grow fat and make more food when thrown to the butcher.
* Breeding high elves with humans results in ordinary elves and half-elves. So you don't need to unlock ordinary elf capture. I have not experimented much with other kinds of hybrids, except for female goblins.
* Female goblins need much less corruption compared to female humans. Even though they have low health, it is a good idea to train them for brothel work.
* It is not clear if children have good chances of inheriting their parents' traits.
* The most valuable trait is "child before death", because it means the slave would not die even in case of famine, as long as you don't allow them to give birth. Famine happens too damn often unless you can manage to automate food production, which is unlikely to happen until lategame.

Reactions: NG1906

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Go to first page and search for saveeditoronline. You'll find some of my comments regrading save edits and progress, including how to get some unique girls. Because it's faster then to write it down again. ;)
Haven't seen saveeditoronline before... looks interesting.
Not really much of guides for this game, even on Steam. It would be easier if the game didn't hide all the info so much. Here are some things that I've noticed so far:
* it seems that feeding slave babies is the way to good meat production. They grow fat and make more food when thrown to the butcher.
* Breeding high elves with humans results in ordinary elves and half-elves. So you don't need to unlock ordinary elf capture. I have not experimented much with other kinds of hybrids, except for female goblins.
* Female goblins need much less corruption compared to female humans. Even though they have low health, it is a good idea to train them for brothel work.
* It is not clear if children have good chances of inheriting their parents' traits.
* The most valuable trait is "child before death", because it means the slave would not die even in case of famine, as long as you don't allow them to give birth. Famine happens too damn often unless you can manage to automate food production, which is unlikely to happen until lategame.
Yeah, the human/slave breeding is what I'm trying to figure out. The monster breeding is pretty straightforward.
I haven't even unlocked the other humanoid races yet to see what's there. Noted feeding milk makes them thicker / taller(?), and they get traits from both parents randomly, mostly skin color, hair, hair color.
Goblinette + Human makes only human. Etc.
Main issue I'm dealing with right now is the game keeps crashing on me. There's +100 slaves and another 50 monsters running around and perhaps I need to cull it down to just a single breeding area so it can run, and get rid of everything else.
I've had zero issue with famine. You can breed humans for express purpose of butchering them, which is a lot faster than waiting for captures. Frankly I have more food than I need, and enough build supplies to do whatever.

Screenshot 2024-07-09 161026.png

Reactions: Balial42
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes