Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.141] [Happy Pillow]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Haven't seen saveeditoronline before... looks interesting.

Yeah, the human/slave breeding is what I'm trying to figure out. The monster breeding is pretty straightforward.
I haven't even unlocked the other humanoid races yet to see what's there. Noted feeding milk makes them thicker / taller(?), and they get traits from both parents randomly, mostly skin color, hair, hair color.
Goblinette + Human makes only human. Etc.
Main issue I'm dealing with right now is the game keeps crashing on me. There's +100 slaves and another 50 monsters running around and perhaps I need to cull it down to just a single breeding area so it can run, and get rid of everything else.
I've had zero issue with famine. You can breed humans for express purpose of butchering them, which is a lot faster than waiting for captures. Frankly I have more food than I need, and enough build supplies to do whatever.

View attachment 3815687
At least the game changed over the last builds. Before some good changes, there was a limit of 200 food/milk and if you had to many people around, they would die almost instantly and you could start over again. I've played a lot this game with many new starts, so it's fine for me to use saveeditoronline to get a better start and test some new mechanics. Btw, my storage is about 10000. :D
The good part is, when you build a storage or whatever room, you can add another room right next to it. Then build your storage and remove the room inbetween to drift this area out of sight.
But you need the rooms first, before you edit the amount, there is a limit (in your case 2000).
I've talked with the DEV Back in the days. Nice guy, he likes numbers a lot. Like the % you need to get a successfuly heal/genderswap for example.
Coming back to your question: the appearance change on your slave based on f/m and traits. Best thing might be, to reduce all red traits in the beginning or just use them as food source.
Later in game it's more about diversity. So start collecting slave in different sizes, boobssize and haircolor. Race too. You'll need it for the missions with the goblin king and hound boss. :)
And one last thing: keep updating your save and edit when needed online. Like fertility and disease curing is much faster this way, especially, when you have unique slave.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Anyone sure what Heal even does?
Iike flannan already mentioned, it's for healing and genderswap. The higher the goblin Race, the higher the chances for success. Paladins 10x has the best Outcome, but don't work first try. There is also a unique girl for you after some try.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
What do you use males for, they don't seem to inherit traits. I just use them for meat and population growth.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
What do you use males for, they don't seem to inherit traits. I just use them for meat and population growth.
At some point early on I have the non gobo males producing food. This will get a lot easier once the auto movement system is fixed.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Anyone else having issues with this game crashing? Can't tell if it's game related or if my machine is just overheating...

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone else having issues with this game crashing? Can't tell if it's game related or if my machine is just overheating...
The game has some performance issues, but I don't think it ever crashed for me. It just gets slower and less responsive the more I play.

Reactions: Xypster

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
The game has some performance issues, but I don't think it ever crashed for me. It just gets slower and less responsive the more I play.
No performance issues; it just straight up crashes, writing some log file as it shuts down. Seems to be related to how many slaves are around, as well as if they are actively doing anything (seems like less of an issue if they are all idling.)
Last time, I fixed it by eliminating most of the slaves, cutting list down to a dozen or so, and removing all the service slots.

Just picked up green witch... is that the end of the game? Not clear when last event's satisfied.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Just picked up green witch... is that the end of the game? Not clear when last event's satisfied.
The game never tells you when it's over. But at some point, you just stop getting new plot-related quests.
I never reached the end of the quest line for the latest updates, but check if you have stormed the royal castle and got the royal family as slaves.

Reactions: rKnight

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
The game never tells you when it's over. But at some point, you just stop getting new plot-related quests.
I never reached the end of the quest line for the latest updates, but check if you have stormed the royal castle and got the royal family as slaves.
Yep, I just let it run and picked up royal family along with some others, plus the isekai from the spell chamber.
I think there was another one you can get from sending continued "elf capture" quests, mentioned in this thread.

I wonder if there's a need for a walkthrough on this game, like I assembled for Mudblood. I frankly can't tease out the breeding interactions entirely, but some of the basics could be outlined. I don't see one; has anyone assembled an guide / FAQ for this one?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Yep, I just let it run and picked up royal family along with some others, plus the isekai from the spell chamber.
I think there was another one you can get from sending continued "elf capture" quests, mentioned in this thread.

I wonder if there's a need for a walkthrough on this game, like I assembled for Mudblood. I frankly can't tease out the breeding interactions entirely, but some of the basics could be outlined. I don't see one; has anyone assembled an guide / FAQ for this one?
No WT yet, afaik. But like you said, it's good to know how to proceed in the beginning and later on in the quests.
First might be to terminate the hunger traits, then let them search for high elves because of their evolve trait and upgrade your army up to paladins. (Rituals and stuff and so the isikai girl)
You can give all of your slaves the fav tag to let you know when they are almost dying of food. Speaking of food: it's also recommand to invest in those storage rooms early on in order to have enough food/milk for evolving your slaves/army.
Depravity/Obidience is also a thing, easier with a lot of fuck and torture room (BJ room kills to fast). Once your girls are infertile, you can place em in the Gloryhole, to get materials and stuff. When the fuck-o-meter is already full, they don't die that fast and also the disease isn't a big deal for the goblos.
When you finally got some progress torwards goblin king and the hound boss, collect different types of Girls like Body/boobs size, hair color etc.
Royal Family and the witch are basically the end of that build by now.
If you are struggling at a beginner, try use saveeditoronline to make some changes for ressouces etc.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
First might be to terminate the hunger traits, then let them search for high elves because of their evolve trait and upgrade your army up to paladins. (Rituals and stuff and so the isikai girl)
I managed to complete game without managing hunger traits or using high elves.
Noted on rest.
I'll get a walkthrough started and post it based on info here plus playthrough. I'm sure it'll be missing stuff but better than nothing.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I managed to complete game without managing hunger traits or using high elves.
Noted on rest.
I'll get a walkthrough started and post it based on info here plus playthrough. I'm sure it'll be missing stuff but better than nothing.
Thanks in advance. You can text me via DM if I can help. Also, would be nice to place this WT to OP for new players (that mostly skip the Tutorial :D)

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Thanks in advance. You can text me via DM if I can help.)
Will do. Started, link is here:
I'm re-running through it manually; need a few things.
- Is there a list of "events" i.e. Day 14 get 10 Goblins
- Where is savegame located for this game, and is there one for V0.12 yet?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, I've been reading your guide, and what I should note, is that slaves in blow job rooms don't need washing. STDs are only checked during ejaculation during vaginal sex.
Also, blow job rooms do not provide pregnancies (that one is from the room effect list).

About goblin wizard, what I noticed is that he is not just your alter ego. He is also the best at building up slave depravity. I guess reading all those numbers helped him become better at sex.

Reactions: NG1906

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Savegames should be stored at appdata/locallow/happypillow
I recall that those Event days are in your savefile. Like day 14 and so on. That's an good indicator.

Reactions: NG1906

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
So, I've been reading your guide, and what I should note, is that slaves in blow job rooms don't need washing. STDs are only checked during ejaculation during vaginal sex.
Also, blow job rooms do not provide pregnancies (that one is from the room effect list).

About goblin wizard, what I noticed is that he is not just your alter ego. He is also the best at building up slave depravity. I guess reading all those numbers helped him become better at sex.
Updated. On the washing thing, assume this only becomes an issue if they are dirty, then moved to breeding pen or some such without cleaning then.
Had noticed thing with Wizard and depravity but wasn't sure it was happening.

Savegames should be stored at appdata/locallow/happypillow
I recall that those Event days are in your savefile. Like day 14 and so on. That's an good indicator.
Got it, added.
Is there an established "Completed Save" for v0.12 for this game?
Pulled the savegame, and this is what I see. This looks like about the right number of events (Tasks). I'll compare it across a couple runs and see what's there.
StoryChaptersRefDays[0] 1dayStoryChaptersRefDays[1] 33dayStoryChaptersRefDays[2] 45dayStoryChaptersRefDays[3] 58dayStoryChaptersRefDays[4] 66dayStoryChaptersRefDays[5] 71dayStoryChaptersRefDays[6] 78dayStoryChaptersRefDays[7] 83dayStoryChaptersRefDays[8] 88dayStoryChaptersRefDays[9] 94dayStoryChaptersRefDays[10] 101dayStoryChaptersRefDays[11] 106dayStoryChaptersRefDays[12] 110dayStoryChaptersRefDays[13] 115dayStoryChaptersRefDays[14] 120dayStoryChaptersRefDays[15] 126

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes