Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.141] [Happy Pillow]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Updated. I'm up to about day 65 or so, halfway through automation setup. Take a look.
Looks good.
My comments:
* once you have a blow job room set up and stocked with slaves, price in materials stops mattering. So while moving rooms is cheaper, it is not a big deal.
* If setting up a glory hole <-> shower room automation, make sure the total number of slaves in both rooms is no more than the number of positions in glory hole room. Shower room is much bigger (the biggest in your cave), so if you add extra slaves into the system, they will get stuck on the bridge while trying to get into glory hole room.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
hi all, do you know some way of cheat the game? like increase goblins counter , food or other stuff? i use cheat engine to try get infinite food, but dont work only work with the building supplies :(

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Walkthrough is complete. More to add I'm sure but this hits the high points.
I think there's a couple more Named NPCs you can capture; let me know and I'll get the pre-req's added.

Also added savegame, mostly completed and with automations set up. It's included in Walkthrough along with instructions on how to install it.

Last edited:

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
hi all, do you know some way of cheat the game? like increase goblins counter , food or other stuff? i use cheat engine to try get infinite food, but dont work only work with the building supplies :(
Read the FAQ.
How to heal bruises on slaves..? I tried to use heal on altars but never works
You can't; they appears to be permanent, or at least last more than the 5 days I let it run.

Reactions: jack04

garbanzo garand

Sep 6, 2019
you can actually get rid of them via save editing!

method:
-set target slave to be the only favorite
-save the game
-feed your save into the save editor of choice (i recommend saveeditonline, just like generally)
-find the one slave that has IsFavorite set to 1. make a note of its id number.
-search for that specific slave using the number we just learned. one of the traits will be bruise amount/type (i dont remember exactly what it is called). set this value to 0.

and now your slave is bruise free! i expect future updates will probably introduce an actual method that isn't cheating relentlessly

Reactions: jack04 and flannan

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
I keep failing the 3 depraved human slaves quest.

I got their depravity and obedience to full, but they just keep failing. Why?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I keep failing the 3 depraved human slaves quest.

I got their depravity and obedience to full, but they just keep failing. Why?
Maybe they are not humans?
Or maybe the new version requires you to put them near entrance.

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
Maybe they are not humans?
Or maybe the new version requires you to put them near entrance.
1722353371895.png

Nope, they're at the central chamber.
The only thing I can think of is that they aren't at full health - but healing them decreases depravity, and adding depravity also decreases health.
Is this quest impossible atm then??

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
If slave is at max depravity then healing does not decrease it
If I place these slaves back in the slave cage the health increases and the depravity goes down.
If I try to heal them using the ritual chamber, nothing happens when I press the book to heal them.
Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. Lotion is key

Last edited:

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
If I place these slaves back in the slave cage the health increases and the depravity goes down.
If I try to heal them using the ritual chamber, nothing happens when I press the book to heal them.
Am I doing something wrong?

Once depravity is maxed sex no longer effects health. However, if obedience is not maxed that won't rise unless you put the slave in the torture chamber. This is what you do. Restart the game and work on 8 human females in the breeding chambers. Don't fucking eat these 8 when they go infertile. Within a few days they will be max depravity. The glory hole does nothing for depravity. To preserve them, watch their health. Once they are low on health give them a shower and put them in a slave cage to heal. Health will rise faster than depravity will be lost. After depravity is maxed, wash and heal them again and stick them in the growth room as wet nurses. This will also help keep your slaves flowing through milking room. The first quest needs 3 and the second needs 5 more. No. I have tried to complete that quest dozens of times with fresh humans and failed every time. You have to have some humans close to max when the quest drops in order to do it at all. Save yourself some headache and metagame this shit.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
That request / perk is really important in game. If it's not in place it completely changes how game is run.
Once depravity is maxed sex no longer effects health. However, if obedience is not maxed that won't rise unless you put the slave in the torture chamber. This is what you do. Restart the game and work on 8 human females in the breeding chambers. Don't fucking eat these 8 when they go infertile. Within a few days they will be max depravity. The glory hole does nothing for depravity.
If you have the lotion perk in place you can leave them in glory hole room and cycle through shower / breeding and they'll eventually reach 100% depravity. Putting them in breeding chamber is just faster. Even blowjob cell increases depravity, just really slowly. Doing this you should have blowjob cell full by day 10 or so.

Reactions: flannan

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
flannan Balial42 Do any of the dialog choices matter in the game?
Found that you can drop the Death Hounds series of events through dialog. Can't tell on rest.
For example, does turning in Fairy after her escape attempt matter?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Found that you can drop the Death Hounds series of events through dialog. Can't tell on rest.
Sorry, I do not know. You'll have to experiment yourself.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
There are no consequences for the fairie by now. Hounds are optional, afaik.
In doubt, make saves in between (you have 3 spaces for that) so you can go back and try something else.

Reactions: flannan

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
There are no consequences for the fairie by now. Hounds are optional, afaik.
Thanks; that's what I'm finding as well. Just making sure I didn't miss something. One of issue w/ testing this game is it take a substantial amount of time to complete. Vs. Mudblood, which you can do in an hour start to finish.
Hounds are optional, included based on PC response.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes