3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
Game Error when talking to a goblin after leaving the underground. There is a area with several signs one of such as forest of goblins or forest of elves. The center goblin caused a screen error.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Im not to deep into the RPGM engine and am not sure but it should do the trick to simply remove the +gobu_num following the ", at least in that line for the players that choose the english option, the other languages are just beneath that

1667499229061.png

Maybe someones more interested in a real fix, like the dev, but I'm going to test my bandaid fix.
The line can be found in Game\js\plugins\m\MayoGobu.js, for everyone without an editor like VS Code etc. you can just right click -> edit that JS, that should normally open it up with the windows text editor, CTRL + F to search for gobu_num and then just get rid of "+gobu_num" and save the change.

It's necessary to get rid of the plus sign before gobu_num, cause programming.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Im not to deep into the RPGM engine and am not sure but it should do the trick to simply remove the +gobu_num following the ", at least in that line for the players that choose the english option, the other languages are just beneath that

View attachment 2144725

Maybe someones more interested in a real fix, like the dev, but I'm going to test my bandaid fix.
The line can be found in Game\js\plugins\m\MayoGobu.js, for everyone without an editor like VS Code etc. you can just right click -> edit that JS, that should normally open it up with the windows text editor, CTRL + F to search for gobu_num and then just get rid of "+gobu_num" and save the change.

It's necessary to get rid of the plus sign before gobu_num, cause programming.
Just tried the fix, it causes an error on startup and the game breaks. On the flip side after looking at the js script myself, the npc seems to have no real purpose in to the game. All he does is add some goblins to your camp.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Just tried the fix, it causes an error on startup and the game breaks. On the flip side after looking at the js script myself, the npc seems to have no real purpose in to the game. All he does is add some goblins to your camp.
Thats strange my game is still running fine

Did you use the windows text editor?

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
In the Ci-en blog the dev says he fixed some bugs, including tutorial 2 being impossible to complete and the gobu_num error.
Can we get a download of the fixed version? Ty!

Reactions: TerraOS

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I came here to fap, but it looks like it's going to be a lot of work. Good game tho.
Fap it is VERY LOT of work on all your live.
And we, the great citizens of this forum, are fulfilling this sacred duty with perseverance, honor and diligence.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A quick fix for the gobu_num error; though I can't test it anymore apparently...

Download, decompress and replace the "MayoGobu.js" file in the "\js\plugins\m" sub-directory of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.

*** Edit *** version 2.
*** Edit *** version 3 (this one is working, at least for me).

Last edited:

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
well a bug and the dead end zone where it lets you pick where to go bugged me and crashed the game all because i talked to one goblin there i am so mad i did not save before that happened

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Thats strange my game is still running fine

Did you use the windows text editor?
Nvm i was just an idiot. I reread the post and found i read it wrong. I thought it said to delete just the + but it said delete the whole bit hah. Although i did find another error.

Reference error
Ar_ms is not defined.

You get it by trying to buy any skill upgrade at the glasses goblin in the barracks

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes