3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
From my short foray into this game it looks like there are only 3 base sex animations and they are all very very short. Not sure the game is worth the work for the minimal reward. Maybe I'm missing something.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
New Bug, can someone fix it pls? When you are trying to upgrade any Goblin Legion, Error appears. Screenshot.png

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Nvm i was just an idiot. I reread the post and found i read it wrong. I thought it said to delete just the + but it said delete the whole bit hah. Although i did find another error.

Reference error
Ar_ms is not defined.

You get it by trying to buy any skill upgrade at the glasses goblin in the barracks
Yeah, I'm not the best when it comes to clear instructions on the fly :D

That error triggered for me too tough, but as far as my little knowledge goes, it's a separate error since my "fix" just removes the use of an undefined variable, the goblins themself get added (even when not shown as text) and could be used(upgraded) in the base, if there wasn't that error too.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Nvm i was just an idiot. I reread the post and found i read it wrong. I thought it said to delete just the + but it said delete the whole bit hah. Although i did find another error.

Reference error
Ar_ms is not defined.

You get it by trying to buy any skill upgrade at the glasses goblin in the barracks
New Bug, can someone fix it pls? When you are trying to upgrade any Goblin Legion, Error appears.
Attached a quick fix.

Download, decompress and replace the "MayoWar.js" file in the "\js\plugins\m" sub-directory of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Found the solution:
View attachment 2145188

Just add the lines 2323 and 2324 right after 2322 in "Game\js\plugins\m\MayoWar.js"

After that the shop at least says that I'm too broke to buy the upgrade :D
Apparently, you've also proposed your own fixes :) .

You may eventually post them (i.e. files) in this topic may be ?

Last edited:

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Apparently, you've also proposed your own fixes :) .

You may eventually post them in this topic may be ?
Aah, it's nothing more than written in the small VS Code snippet, while your patch seems to be way more leaning on the elegant side, until your first patch I didn't even know how to declare a variable in JS as string (thats why I just got rid of the unused variable). The current ar_ms is based on what I learned from your first fix to the gobu_num, Unity and so C# are more my thing.

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
So my impression after playing for a while is that this game may just be the most grindy h-game I have ever come across. Fun concept but getting to the late game without some sort of cheat would take a very long time, probably several months or more as I can not see myself focusing on this game over such a period of time.

After another day, I have noticed that the progression for upgrades do not make any sense. The problem is mainly the progression for things like room upgrades and return upgrades. Each upgrade offers a 1% bonus on return, and while that may be significant for competitive games where the lifespan of the game could be measured in years, it makes no sense in this one.

The h-'scenes' are more of snippets of dialog for a single picture, and while there is a great deal of heroines there is very little difference in the actual 'scenes'. Each of them are mostly repeats of the other heroines, with the exception of the whorehouse, where you have some funny dialog.

In reality my favorate part of the game is all the various options at the base and I have only really been running through 'steps' so that I can get more resource to upgrade. As for my actual play time for this game. I will make a run through and then go back to my reading most of the time. Even with that limited amount of playing of this game I can only see myself playing for another couple of days maximum. Which means a dozen or so more run throughs and attacking the elves.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJ and SevenTails

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
It's a miracle no one has asked for a 100% girls collected save file yet.
still glad they are asking for fixes though

Reactions: mussm
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes