3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
What do you mean by challenge area? How do I access it?
If you keep heading down the stairs whilst exploring you'll eventually run into challenge rooms, it's RNG

Challenge areas are rooms that are hard to get through with a "treasure" at the end, the treasures are unique looking items that give a permanent 1% bonus to something once picked up, with the exception of the piggy bank and the star which instead unlock starting items that give 100 gold or 100 energy respectively.

At the base there's a room called the treasure room, these items go on display here, they're also the items you see with zeros at the top left side of the screen in the base's entrance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Lol, this takes sameface to a whole new level. Can you impregnate the goddess? Would be shame if you can't.

rezoga

Dec 6, 2018
Tutorial 1/3 are easy, but I can''t figure out tutorial 2.
Your given 1k energy and 2 pieces of +1 atk food, energy can get you to 6 atk and the food gets you to 8, the first obstacle requires 10 atk to get past or 30hp, but you cant raise hp that high.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I can't even complete the first tutorial. After the first few enemies I'm out of HP and MP and the ingredient don't give enough food to restore enough. It says I have one weapon and am supposed to kill a chicken, but neither do I have a weapon nor are there any chickens.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Tutorial 1/3 are easy, but I can''t figure out tutorial 2.
Your given 1k energy and 2 pieces of +1 atk food, energy can get you to 6 atk and the food gets you to 8, the first obstacle requires 10 atk to get past or 30hp, but you cant raise hp that high.
Think you have to buy stats first, or something, cuz after I visited the shop and came back was able to get the required stats.
If you pay attention, I believe the starting value was messed up/glitched as it started at 160 for me, then decreased and increased again later.

Also, this level was kinda tricky due to having to swap stats around; -.- them monsters require different stats to increase the 'puzzle' aspect of the game.

Slash179

May 26, 2019
Whorehouse gives ~5gold for each goblin given by preg room. What's the advantage of preg room if you can buy 500 goblins for 1000 gold?

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
What is pregnant content?
There does not seem to be any real pregnant content. It is just a situation where there is a impregnation room where you can see all the heroines being fucked by the goblins. Increases goblin count. I have also noticed that 'migration' mirrors the impregnation count.

• Sad
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I can not buy SKILLS for the raids... Why? The game stops.

I see a REFERENCE ERROR.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I think this should stop all crashes since I haven't encountered anymore, here's what this bug fix does

Bug fix 1 - when you encountered random goblins while exploring the game would crash, due to missing picture/audio files, I just took a random picture and audio file and set it to the missing file names, you may or may not hear random moaning when you select a goblin that would've originally caused a crash, otherwise no issues. (I think the issue is that these were supposed to be female goblins but their files are missing, no special interaction or anything they're typically traders, on rare occasions recruits).

Bug fix 2 - the goblin that causes a crash at the intersection where you pick the next area you want to go, it's a free 300 goblins, the issue was that the reward was properly set up but the dialogue couldn't figure out how much you were getting, I just looked up the reward and completed the dialog.(note: this wasn't the fault of the translator if it were all the other recruit events would've caused a crash from the start too, seems the dev just forgot to set the gobu_num this time.)

Bug fix 3 - the goblin that sells skills, someone else fixed this up you can find their bug fix on an earlier page included it so that people don't have to download multiple bug fix patches.

Edit:
Bug fix 4 - when you complete challenge areas you get an item that gives a 1 percent bonus to something in their category, but in the case of the pig and the star they instead unlock starting bonuses that look just like them and give 100 gold for the pig, and 100 energy for the star, but due to an issue when you picked them up in starting area the game crashed, I removed an undefined line and they're now working as intended.

To apply just copy the three folders into the game folder where the exe is
I've flagged it to be linked in the OP. Very helpful, thanks!

Reactions: Sole
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes