3.50 star(s) 22 Votes
May 2, 2018
Man this seems like it could be awesome if we could understand what in the heck is going on and get past tutorials.

pearllurk

Dec 25, 2018
Well the gobos arent super fucking ugly this time so I guess I'll bite. Theme is okay but do Goblin-themed games always have to make goblins the filthiest fuckers in the universe? Like I'm here to get my rocks off not torture myself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hodedra

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Developer plss make a android version plss notice
You really think asking for devs to notice a post in game piracy site would make them hear it?

Well the gobos arent super fucking ugly this time so I guess I'll bite. Theme is okay but do Goblin-themed games always have to make goblins the filthiest fuckers in the universe? Like I'm here to get my rocks off not torture myself.
They're pretty much always covered with dried up cum, of course they're filthy.
At least they have the intellectual capability of wearing something to cover their dicks...

Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
I managed to do the 2nd tutorial. The game doesn't explain itself well. Along with leveling up, you can use food items, some of the vampire or succubi or what have you can level up stats, and there is an item that swaps them "temporarily". I can't remember exactly what I did, but I remember using the swap then buying into the stat that was lower pre-swap.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Pretty much a full save at:

I didn't see the fix for 2 and ended up doing it myself, that's why I didn't mention anyone else for that one.

Here's a save with all the girls, and all of their aphrodisiac states unlocked, haven't completed the story itself so it can be used to play with cheats, always start with 1,000,000 hp/mp and 1000 of each stat.

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
I think this should stop all crashes since I haven't encountered anymore, here's what this bug fix does

Bug fix 1 - when you encountered random goblins while exploring the game would crash, due to missing picture/audio files, I just took a random picture and audio file and set it to the missing file names, you may or may not hear random moaning when you select a goblin that would've originally caused a crash, otherwise no issues. (I think the issue is that these were supposed to be female goblins but their files are missing, no special interaction or anything they're typically traders, on rare occasions recruits).

Bug fix 2 - the goblin that causes a crash at the intersection where you pick the next area you want to go, it's a free 300 goblins, the issue was that the reward was properly set up but the dialogue couldn't figure out how much you were getting, I just looked up the reward and completed the dialog.(note: this wasn't the fault of the translator if it were all the other recruit events would've caused a crash from the start too, seems the dev just forgot to set the gobu_num this time.)

Bug fix 3 - the goblin that sells skills, someone else fixed this up you can find their bug fix on an earlier page included it so that people don't have to download multiple bug fix patches.

Edit:
Bug fix 4 - when you complete challenge areas you get an item that gives a 1 percent bonus to something in their category, but in the case of the pig and the star they instead unlock starting bonuses that look just like them and give 100 gold for the pig, and 100 energy for the star, but due to an issue when you picked them up in starting area the game crashed, I removed an undefined line and they're now working as intended.

To apply just copy the three folders into the game folder where the exe is

Last edited:

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
I think this should stop all crashes since I haven't encountered anymore, here's what this bug fix does

Bug fix 1 - when you encountered random goblins while exploring the game would crash, due to missing picture/audio files, I just took a random picture and audio file and set it to the missing file names, you may or may not hear random moaning when you select a goblin that would've originally caused a crash, otherwise no issues. (I think the issue is that these were supposed to be female goblins but their files are missing, no special interaction or anything they're typically traders, on rare occasions recruits).

Bug fix 2 - the goblin that causes a crash at the intersection where you pick the next area you want to go, it's a free 300 goblins, the issue was that the reward was properly set up but the dialogue couldn't figure out how much you were getting, I just looked up the reward and completed the dialog.(note: this wasn't the fault of the translator if it were all the other recruit events would've caused a crash from the start too, seems the dev just forgot to set the gobu_num this time.)

Bug fix 3 - the goblin that sells skills, someone else fixed this up you can find their bug fix on an earlier page included it so that people don't have to download multiple bug fix patches.

To apply just copy the three folders into the game folder where the exe is
pcnop provided his variants of fixes for 2 & 3 on previous pages.

Nice that it got bundled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Save 1 (full gallery, all areas unlocked, cheat starter save)
The save also allows you to explore with permanent cheats, always start with 1,000,000 hp/mp and 1000 of each stat, none of the treasure items you get by completing the challenge areas through exploration, meaning you can do all the challenge areas yourself, a cheat starter save that doesn't lock you out of any content, so you can do it all yourself but with cheats. (All of the girls/exploration locations are unlocked)

Save 2 (full gallery, all areas unlocked, all treasures, just before final main story fight)
All the treasures collected(I think this means you can't do the challenge areas anymore) just need to attack the kingdom with the army to complete the main story, for those that want to see the congratulations message for beating the game and the credits, they're quick like 5 seconds long, once seen they won't show up again.

Save 3 (full gallery, all areas unlocked, all treasures, main story completed)
All that's left is the extra postgame area that unlocks at the entrance, it's basically a better retelling of the entire main story, since now it's just you against every girl in the game instead of your army, this fits better narratively with the whole "the goddess made "you" specifically OP" gimmick from the prologue, the girls get slightly more fleshed out dialog, and a final extra chance at taking you down by working together that doesn't happen in the main story. Note: If you complete this area you've basically completed all of the story content in the game at once.

Edit:
Do NOT click on the clown at the bottom left of the shop, you're at most only supposed to be able to raise you're starting hp/mp to 20 and stats to 5, I raised them well beyond that so clicking on the clown causes a crash, this is NOT a bug, the clown was just not built to handle what I did, nothing else should bug out like this as a result of the elevated stats though. The reason the clown was affected is because he's the one that sells the starting hp/mp/stat upgrades.

Last edited:

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
I didn't see the fix for 2 and ended up doing it myself, that's why I didn't mention anyone else for that one.

Here's a save with all the girls, and all of their aphrodisiac states unlocked, haven't completed the story itself so it can be used to play with cheats, always start with 1,000,000 hp/mp and 1000 of each stat.
All fine, didn't want to imply any negative intent just mentioned it for visibility

Reactions: Sole

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
anyone found the hero?
Yeah, I think she only appears, outside of a raid on her hideout, in the challenge area that gives the star, it's basically one long line with one of every heroine in the game, in order from weakest to strongest. I've encountered multiple instances of every other heroine in the wild but only one instance of her.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes