RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
The making of a truly great game is people who argue over it as shown in above. No, but on a serious note the skeleton's aren't a huge hassle. They don't respawn after death outside the big maze cave (I think the do) and without Aqua they don't swarm you, but enough of that, I had a thought. It's clearly stated that during your little minigame hunt for Party Member's the Castle is dark do to the curse, and everyone who has played knows your starting curse level is 5. So will it be an implemented in a later update that with each level of the curse being removed the castle will get brighter? Those who prefer the full NTR route will still suffer in the dark but can those who want to fight against it get relief and have light shed on them?

Also Wiz, her NTR scenes are janked. Every time I tried to go get a peek on those scenes the game froze on me. I would get a loading screen then told it was unable to load. Not sure what causes some of these bugs to appear but would greatly appreciate it if those scenes could be viewed. Hell add them to the recollections. Add a switch to view at anytime or unlock after viewing. Your game your choice, personally I like the hunt but if a bug prevents me from viewing I need another way then.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
even if you try to protect all the girls on the 30th day you will always get the bad ending, the logical thing to do would be to finish the missions early.

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
I was really enjoying this game but the second map makes me wanna strangle the devs. It's like they said "how many annoying mechanics can we fit in a single level ?"

Jan 25, 2021
Not wanting extreme amounts of frustration is akin to laziness now, ok. Also for the love of god start using punctuation.
There is actually a tag for lazy people like yourself its called VN. But if you are even more lazy than that you can try kinetic novel.
Now for the love of god please just leave this thread, clearly you aren't interested in rpgs and only want a quick fap.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
There is actually a tag for lazy people like yourself its called VN. But if you are even more lazy than that you can try kinetic novel.
Now for the love of god please just leave this thread, clearly you aren't interested in rpgs and only want a quick fap.
You should try assuming my preferences less, because honestly it's just embarrassing. Maybe once you've taken reading comprehension classes and can make the difference between someone asking for no gameplay and someone pointing out needlessly frustrating gameplay we could have this conversation.

Reactions: drone4of2

pester

May 22, 2017
in a few days guy said it was supposed to be done 2 days ago but when he tested it a whole bunch of stuff was broken and said he needed a few days to fix it so maybe saturday?

pester

May 22, 2017
new update finally dropped
  • 2 NTR scenes added (Sylvia route).
  • 3 NTR scenes remastered (Aqua NTR event 2 & 3).
  • QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Prevent player from being invisible after minigame, now enemies can be passed through after escape from battle, temporary access to the continuation of the Sylvia route, etc.).

Mirror

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.7.9 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.7.9):

• QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Prevent player from being invisible after minigame, now enemies can be passed through after escape from battle, temporary access to the continuation of the Sylvia route, etc.).
It's recommended to start a new save and please report if there's a bug.

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

chillman90

Jun 13, 2017
v0.7.9 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.7.9):

It's recommended to start a new save and please report if there's a bug.

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!
I read your changelog about version 8.0 and other similar changelogs and there's really no need to apologies so much about being late with your work being released a week later. Heck even a month would have been fine by me as long as your comfertable with the amount of work you do in combination with your family and/or worklife. Personaly speaking i really like your work and always look forward towards a new release. Though i know you get some criticism from other people about certain parts of the game (super fast zombies), i actually like it because of how faithfull it is to the source material and how you creatively intergrade into it. I'm merely commenting because i want you to know this and it's the Christmas season.

So merry Christmas (or Hanukkah) and wish you a happy new year

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
here is a file just put it in the data folder, it is so you can find the girls quickly, you only need the time sphere.

Reactions: Saga89

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.7.9] [XXXcodedXXX]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 518 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.7.9] [XXXcodedXXX]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 518 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what option do you use to compress so much with the UAC? when I do it only compresses up to 1gb

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Just started playing this and I missed out seeing Wiz on the first day, is it still possible to get the good ending?

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes