RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

pester

May 22, 2017
Just started playing this and I missed out seeing Wiz on the first day, is it still possible to get the good ending?
yes though there really isnt a good ending yet, and the game is more about not taking too long to do stuff then doing things immediately

Reactions: Pakhawaj

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
yes though there really isnt a good ending yet, and the game is more about not taking too long to do stuff then doing things immediately
Thanks! Some of these games are really strict with their requirements. I don't mind not meeting them, but if I missed out on the good ending for a small mistake like that I would be annoyed. :)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Seeing what you have done with the remasters of the Aqua scenes and the last scenes and the endings with Sylvia, it is a priority to redo all the scenes, especially those with Darkness before doing anything else or at least adapt them to the new system so that they look better and more fluid

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Feel like Megumin should be the reluctant character fighting against silvia heavily and not wanting to be r4p3d. but instead it's Aqua. fiiine.

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Pls guys can you explain me how we see the ntr scene in the open field, i only see thé scene in room and the automatic one before the room

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Can anyone post the 8.0 additions(not actual dl)? Just because want to know how much is added between 7.9 and 8.0. Maybe in a spoiler tag.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.7.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
1704124393741.png
In my opinion it's stupid, for Megumin to take off Kazuma's pants, I have to click so that the line is on a green background. How can I make the line appear on a green background? The moving line moves so fast that it misses the line on the green background.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
In general, Agua, Megumin and Darkness have no feelings of love for Kazuma. These girls are just Kazuma's companions and friends, they do not have the interaction of a love relationship. I don't know why this is ntr

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
In general, Agua, Megumin and Darkness have no feelings of love for Kazuma. These girls are just Kazuma's companions and friends, they do not have the interaction of a love relationship. I don't know why this is ntr
Well, you definitely aren't up to date on the Light Novels. The series already reached its grand finale for the Light Novels in Volume 17. The anime/movies are only as far as Volume 5. First there were the web novels, then the LNs, then the manga, and then the anime. The author has gone on record, multiple times, as considering the LNs as the true canon.

Though, a relationship is not even necessary because NTR is territory-based, not possession-based like Cheating, Swapping, and Swinging are.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Well, you definitely aren't up to date on the Light Novels. The series already reached its grand finale for the Light Novels in Volume 17. The anime/movies are only as far as Volume 5. First there were the web novels, then the LNs, then the manga, and then the anime. The author has gone on record, multiple times, as considering the LNs as the true canon.

Though, a relationship is not even necessary because NTR is territory-based, not possession-based like Cheating, Swapping, and Swinging are.
I understand, thank you for explaining. In my country, Poland, they don't publish LN konosuba and that's why I don't read it, if they published LN I would read it. So Kazuma and Megumin are a couple, that's nice :) Season 1 covers volumes 1 and 2, season 2 covers volumes 3 and 4, and the movie covers volume 5? What's the big difference between LN and anime?
I wrote one more post asking a question and sent a photo

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I understand, thank you for explaining. In my country, Poland, they don't publish LN konosuba and that's why I don't read it, if they published LN I would read it. So Kazuma and Megumin are a couple, that's nice :) Season 1 covers volumes 1 and 2, season 2 covers volumes 3 and 4, and the movie covers volume 5? What's the big difference between LN and anime?
I wrote one more post asking a question and sent a photo
Not that many diffs between LN and Anime, it's just way behind

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
1704200956887.png
I asked earlier. How can I make the moving dash appear on a green background when the dash moves quickly? This is stupid because I can't hit the line on the green background

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes