RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Sylvia counts as a bonus route, so you can't advance to Part 2 if you enter the Sylvia route.
But the timeline of Sylvia's route's happening is still relevant (at the time after they finished their penalty quests).
Yeah thanks for reply- that's what I was told so guess you mentioned it before.. but wasn't about to dig through pages of not sure how reliable they are in first place-comments. Honestly the sylvia model and use from what I have seen is way more fun than John.. Makes me wish she was more than just a bad end designated route.. But some better than nothing. It'd be nice to see her in part 2 still- maybe for avoidable scenes or times when you really mess up.. Since she's more aggressive and sadist-like.- maybe passed to her if new villain wants to find suitable punishments.. But eh- game already has a lot going for it.

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Seeing the reviews I'm not convinced to try this game out. Is it still as grindy as some of them made in July picture it to be? Or did they actually take the feedback and fixed the uselesness of certain elements?

Reactions: jaden000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.7.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im sorry im abit confused how to do and avoid the ntr. is the dark room part of it? i.e not finding everyone in time? or something else?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
here I leave for those who have the laziness to look for the girls in the dungeon or want to avoid the NTR route put in data folder to make a backup of your file in case there are errors.

Reactions: ldacombat123

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So is this still 100% ntr shit or has the dev finally added other stuff like I VAGUELY remember being talked about here.
Genuine question not actively trying to be a judgmental prick thats just how I talk.
I've never actually started the game, but the Dev said he was going to do an NTR route first where the MC can avoid it (although from certain comments it doesn't seem like avoiding it would lead to scenes that would be liked by those who don't like NTR) and after finishing it he was going to create the route without anything from NTR.

Personally I prefer to wait for a route where I don't have to deal with the NTR.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
error
Thank you for playing and the feedback!
There's so much subtle, detailed dialogue that changed based on their corruption across some events. I am really glad if someone noticed. For the aftereffects for one girl who already succumbed to John on the second part, of course there will be massive changes and consequences.
And for Sylvia, sadly, I didn't plan to add something like that to the Sylvia route.

Yes.

I am really sorry. I rarely check on comment except during update time.
Everything that count as lore, heroine status, book and information will be carried over to part 2.
Part 2 involve you not only doing quest but you will get objective in many different area by different person too and as always it's free for you to do it or not.
Sylvia counts as a bonus route, so you can't advance to Part 2 if you enter the Sylvia route.
But the timeline of Sylvia's route's happening is still relevant (at the time after they finished their penalty quests).

Massive spoiler hint for part 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
error audio audio 1V - 315.ogg no found attach imagen bugs

Jul 20, 2017
I've never actually started the game, but the Dev said he was going to do an NTR route first where the MC can avoid it (although from certain comments it doesn't seem like avoiding it would lead to scenes that would be liked by those who don't like NTR) and after finishing it he was going to create the route without anything from NTR.

Personally I prefer to wait for a route where I don't have to deal with the NTR.
Im not the only one whos noticing the people adding snotty reactions to our comments am I? I mean I asked a perfectly reasonable question and (at least for me) was polite about it, and your response is pretty respectful by normal people standards (its relatively obvious I aint normal if I talk like that.) Also thanks for the info, hoping he doesnt rush either route in that case so everyone can get what they want. lol

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Im not the only one whos noticing the people adding snotty reactions to our comments am I? I mean I asked a perfectly reasonable question and (at least for me) was polite about it, and your response is pretty respectful by normal people standards (its relatively obvious I aint normal if I talk like that.) Also thanks for the info, hoping he doesnt rush either route in that case so everyone can get what they want. lol
Well, there are people who are offended when someone else has a different opinion, or when they are told the Dev's plans if they are not to their liking, or many other things.

In any case, the plan was, unless it changed, to make the current game as NTR, with the possibility of avoiding it but focused on NTR, and leaving open the possibility of various endings (well, where the MC ends up with all the LIs after winning to his rivals, and bad ones, where the MC loses). The original idea was to make a new route without NTR, but the last I know is that Dev has considered that it would be more appropriate to turn that route into a new game that he would start developing after finishing this one (the idea would be similar, with the cursed ring , but in it the MC would manage to reverse the curse and it would become a story basically different from the current one, although the beginning could be the same).

In any case, I haven't followed the thread in quite some time, and I don't know if the Dev has changed his plans with respect to what I told you or if he continues with the stated plan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Im not the only one whos noticing the people adding snotty reactions to our comments am I? I mean I asked a perfectly reasonable question and (at least for me) was polite about it
So is this still 100% ntr shit
Genuine question not actively trying to be a judgmental prick thats just how I talk.
No, you sound 100% like a judgemental prick. You were not polite about it.
The polite way would be, "Has any more vanilla content been added (recently)?"

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
the compressed version works better than the normal one a pity, now what's the reward here i would like at least kazuma to fuck megumi xd Shot 0345.png

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes