SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
An average of 50+ pages to be rendered and 10K+ words per route's chapter, it's going to be a very big update.
I wished we could have gotten 1 route's chapter at a time :cry:, would have shortened wait times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Just checked up on the game's Patreon and saw that the dev went full-time working on the game in early July.
And that the Elven route is at 80% completion.

(From this time frame, if he takes the same time to complete the other two routes in a couple of weeks, we should have Chapter 2 by August)

And he also has dropped a lot of juicy previews:

Drop 1 - God's Call - Elven Route Chapter 2 [Preview 1/3]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drop 2 - God's Call - Elven Route Chapter 2 [Preview 2/3]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, my two cents on this.
Seems like they are traveling toward the Elven territory and the only one shown is Arcaena.
Either the dev is intentionally hiding other people, or only Arcaena ran away with Kai.

Elves with horns are also unexpected maybe a crossbreed of some sort?
But gotta say, those are some really nice characters o_O

And the cities look cool as fuck, can't wait to get my hands on this update.

Reactions: Oxiton and lunar517

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
He looks NOTHING like the default male models of HS what are you talking about he looks absolutely gorgeous :love:

Edit: I had to go open the game again.

JUST LOOK AT HIM :love:
what? I think you misunderstood what I meant (well Im french so maybe I said it wrong?) I meant if I'm to see the MC a lot id rather have a cute futa mc like this game then the other games that use the default HS protag.

On another note I dont mind the mini games but the battles are just too long, too many cards. Also the decks shouldnt be random for an encounter only the draw order, otherwise you can get extremely unfair fights.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowyFrost

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
what? I think you misunderstood what I meant (well Im french so maybe I said it wrong?) I meant if I'm to see the MC a lot id rather have a cute futa mc like this game then the other games that use the default HS protag.

On another note I dont mind the mini games but the battles are just too long, too many cards. Also the decks shouldnt be random for an encounter only the draw order, otherwise you can get extremely unfair fights.
I'm sorry, I misunderstood.
I thought you were saying the opposite! :cry:

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes