SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I Want More Of This Masterpiece
take-my-money-credit-card.gif

View attachment 2005269
Nice quality control.
If you pick a girl and skip back then forward no one gets picked.

I'm not sure if the dev reads this thread (probably not), but this is a bug.
Ehhh, if you're scrolling back and forth through the selection menu to make it skip of course you'll cause bugs or unexpected interactions.
You could have just mentioned it, which would be fine, but mocking and badmouthing with "Nice quality control" when most of the new games that I've played from these parts even lack half of the quality and presentation that God's Call delivers, this just leaves a petty taste in the mouth. :mad:

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Hahaha hahah, don't do him like that.

Doing the Best Beast route, am in a specific part (side quest from what it seems) there's a LOT of sex.
5 different characters have only gone through one, I assume the others all sex.
There was an earlier scene as well already within this new chapter.

Unsure if other routes will have as many.
I have a question, is Bestest Beast Route full on vengeance ? because I'm torn between picking the Elf one or the Beast one (In the end I might pick both so it doesn't matter anyway, but still)

Reactions: SnowyFrost

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I have a question, is Bestest Beast Route full on vengeance ? because I'm torn between picking the Elf one or the Beast one (In the end I might pick both so it doesn't matter anyway, but still)
I've completed it, gotta say it's probably gonna be full-on revenge.

This chapter (can only speak for the beast route only at the moment) feels like it's a preparation for what's to come.
A lot of new characters and growth for both Kai and the others around him with some new twists.
So I'd say it's a nice change of pace right after the hectic finale of chapter 1.

I'd definitely recommend playing all routes, at least I know I will!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I've completed it, gotta say it's probably gonna be full-on revenge.

This chapter (can only speak for the beast route only at the moment) feels like it's a preparation for what's to come.
A lot of new characters and growth for both Kai and the others around him with some new twists.
So I'd say it's a nice change of pace right after the hectic finale of chapter 1.

I'd definitely recommend playing all routes, at least I know I will!
Bummer, kinda wanted to "unite the lands" so to speak. But Beasts are too cute to not go the revenge route, and I will never forget them for what they did to Feera tbh.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I've just finished the beast route and while most of the game is pretty shit... the story still is highly entertaining.
With my 3(!) mods I'm even willing to rate this game a 4/5.
Looking forward to the next update.

The queen doesn't really seem like the diplomatic type, but maybe as her king you can influence her to consider a less violent approach.
That is assuming next chapter will have actual choices, other than pick-a-prostitute. :HideThePain:
You might be on to something

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I quite enjoy the feminine guys in this game, and most characters are at least partially enjoyable. The split routes also seem to each have an interesting enough plot to go forward.

What I absolutely hate though is there are TWO seemingly unavoidable character deaths, of which one should have been absolutely been a heroine and the other simply died because the author felt the plot demanded it, even ignoring if the player blamed the Beasts for Araxia's death and hence probably shouldn't have even saved them in the first place.
Killing them both off is absolutely a horrible decision on the devs part in my opinion. Keep main character deaths to drama novels, but in adult games they really don't belong and just replace any arousal with frustration, sadness and anger.
Dev even made two bathing scenes with Araxia to change their gender based on player decision, but then still killed them off.
Since it's still relatively early in development, maybe we could get an alternative death choice instead, if there has to be a death at all. Arcaena could be one example, which would then also obviously block off the Elven route, even if all other decisions prior led to it.

I'll definitely still play the game, since there are some other nice LIs still alive, but if they also start dying, then I'll just quit.
Also, the gallery name function doesn't seem to work, whenever the MC's name should appear, Renpy gives out its typical error message.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
God's Call [Chapter 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.59 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.56 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 435 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 401 MB:

God's Call [Chapter 1] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you tell me why is it happening?

Screenshot_3.jpg

Reactions: JokerLeader

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I quite enjoy the feminine guys in this game, and most characters are at least partially enjoyable. The split routes also seem to each have an interesting enough plot to go forward.

What I absolutely hate though is there are TWO seemingly unavoidable character deaths, of which one should have been absolutely been a heroine and the other simply died because the author felt the plot demanded it, even ignoring if the player blamed the Beasts for Araxia's death and hence probably shouldn't have even saved them in the first place.
Killing them both off is absolutely a horrible decision on the devs part in my opinion. Keep main character deaths to drama novels, but in adult games they really don't belong and just replace any arousal with frustration, sadness and anger.
Dev even made two bathing scenes with Araxia to change their gender based on player decision, but then still killed them off.
Since it's still relatively early in development, maybe we could get an alternative death choice instead, if there has to be a death at all. Arcaena could be one example, which would then also obviously block off the Elven route, even if all other decisions prior led to it.

I'll definitely still play the game, since there are some other nice LIs still alive, but if they also start dying, then I'll just quit.
Also, the gallery name function doesn't seem to work, whenever the MC's name should appear, Renpy gives out its typical error message.
Wow, making it so Arcaena died instead and blocking would have been a wonderful idea.
And if it was Feera for example block human route.

I actually like this approach because they are dead but also alive depending on which route you are on.
Now that I think of it, I would rather have it that way :cry:

bro what the hell is this game? the music, the atmosphere...i completely forgot i was playing an ero game. The team should seriously start thinking of bigger projects
I really liked the way the game is being developed as a serious toned story, which is very rare for ero games to do right.
And God's Call does it right, at least in my own experience I was truly engaged in the story and characters.

And... deaths... :mad:

There are some bad things, I noticed some grammar mistakes and other issues in my playthrough but God's Call is truly a breath of fresh of air.
Heavy Air sometimes, makes it hard to breathe, but it's good.
But as far as I know, it is only developed by a single person, hopefully, the dev can get more support on Patreon.

Character design is as Sheena said, Stellar!
They all really pop out compared to some that just look like default Honey Select characters.

anyone could pass a save?
1661514761951.png
Would you like to see my attachments? :sneaky:

Last edited:

AcidPrince

Sep 10, 2019
First of all, the game is really good, it deserve to be in the same list with Eternum, BADIK etc, because even right now I see a great potential in it. I like the diversity and possibility to choose your way, because usually in ero-games all the choices are something like "fuck this character or not".
The story and narration are very well-made, it actually makes you to feel like you are really a character of a fantasy world. Emotional part is also good - characters are not lifeless creatures.
There is only one thing right now that I dont fully understand. I played two roots - elven and beast ones - and in both humanity is pictured like the pure evil. Ofc there are also a good persons, but in general I feel like humans are trash just because someone needs to be evil to fight with them. Maybe in human route this will be explained or in the next updates author will make it more clear, but right now I dont think anyone really want to sympathize with humans. It will be good if humanity in the game will have a little bit more clear and complicated goals and beliefs than expantion and xenophobia. But it`s a matter of discussion when the game will be at least 50% done I guess.
Overall, as I said in the beginning, developer did a good job and the game even now is standing above of many others in this site.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
First of all, the game is really good, it deserve to be in the same list with Eternum, BADIK etc, because even right now I see a great potential in it. I like the diversity and possibility to choose your way, because usually in ero-games all the choices are something like "fuck this character or not".
The story and narration are very well-made, it actually makes you to feel like you are really a character of a fantasy world. Emotional part is also good - characters are not lifeless creatures.
There is only one thing right now that I dont fully understand. I played two roots - elven and beast ones - and in both humanity is pictured like the pure evil. Ofc there are also a good persons, but in general I feel like humans are trash just because someone needs to be evil to fight with them. Maybe in human route this will be explained or in the next updates author will make it more clear, but right now I dont think anyone really want to sympathize with humans. It will be good if humanity in the game will have a little bit more clear and complicated goals and beliefs than expantion and xenophobia. But it`s a matter of discussion when the game will be at least 50% done I guess.
Overall, as I said in the beginning, developer did a good job and the game even now is standing above of many others in this site.
I also feel there's something in humanity that we do not know.
I can't point to what it might be because I have no idea, but the creepy smile Sheena gave when Kai was okay with her by her side kinda gave me the feel of there being clear second intentions.
I assume real and bigger reasons will pop up with Chapter 3 least motive-wise.

Would be a shame if they just went human bad because human bad.
But I feel there's more to it than we know, and it makes sense since we are being fed information that could be "pre-selected" by both the elite and others around him so that Kai becomes aligned with the Humans.

And it doesn't seem it's just the excuse to have Kai for power since humanity seems to have really strong soldiers.

Can't wait to see the Generals of the Beast Army though!

Reactions: lunar517

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
This is a work of art. Truly. Something different, with actual meaningful content and choices that truly matter.
Can not wait to see how this develops. I have to say, I wasn't too happy to see the deaths already mentioned more than once in this topic, but they did serve a purpose and I could live with them - This is not "just" an adult visual novel IMO.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes