longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was a mixed bag for me, but worth a play.

It's very interesting that the story can completely branch into 3 separate paths during the first Chapter alone, and there's a really solid amount of content so definite props there... but then in the second chapter there's no choices other than who do you want an inconsequential sex scene with... so I'll be interested to see what happens from now on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main thing that throws me off is the odd gendering... I gave the MC a female name as that's how they appear... and then all of the other characters are clearly female models... it might be just because I've played so many janky games but it immediately throws out that MTL vibe (as he/she/etc are always wrong half the time in those).

The renders are fine enough I like the little effects that are sometimes added... that map on quest select is a nice touch with the things you can toggle but I feel needs to be zoomed out more... the models kinda basic and the penises kinda jankily added to the "men".

The sex scenes are nothing special... the Runebraid one down the human path was in particular a bit of a flash in the pan... but they've got animations and that helps I guess... I did appreciate that there was a selection when you visited the brothel.
The choices become odd on the human path too, if you're fine with fucking the ones with dicks then you can choose between 2 in the inn, if not then you get the choice of nothing or a lady... if you're down to bone everyone you should have the full 4 options there as maybe that lady is someone's favourite character which is independent of them wanting to bone everyone, or maybe no one takes your fancy... there should also be a top/bottom option every time it's with a futa I think too.

The combat is pointless. I very much appreciate there being a skip for it so that makes it not a burden, esp as I played all 3 routes. But if you're going to add it it needs to be something a bit more indepth. All those things written on the cards like "support unit" mean nothing, all that matters is attack and health numbers.

The screenshake needs to be toned down by at least half if not more in some places... it doesn't have the desired effect and is just headache inducing.

The gallery is broken in places... I didn't try many options but "bathe in company" springs up errors (about a player name, even if you set one)... I noticed it only shows the lady's only option with no choice to pick the other... moving left to right with mouse when trying to move along the timeline thing is awkward too and often it'll just be stuck, but keys fine.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
?
The only real choice the game seems to have atm is picking 1 of 3 paths.
Not sure if you are serious, or just didn't notice or value the fact, but almost every choice before that also has an effect on how that one choice goes. On top of that, it seems that this or a combination of the earlier choices also changes the way others around you think of you, and after that one choice we get 3 completely different paths with different characters and motivations. What next, can't know but the game is still only in chapter 2, while I would definitely expect to see many more.
I'm just hoping the dev(s) can keep up with what they have created.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Too bad, then it's not for me. But thanks for the reply! :)
What is this!? Someone respectfully accepting that a game is not something they would enjoy based on the sex of the characters!? A-are you sure you don’t want to leave a 1 Star review and complain in the forum for 20 pages like everyone else who sees a tag they dislike on a game?

In seriousness though, I respect your decision either way but you may want to give the game a try. You play as a Futa (cock and balls) but you do have an option to disable “male” (the game calls them male but they are again Futa with cock and balls) love interests. So the only people you have sex with are girls. In my opinion, the story is really good, definitely worth your time. If it still puts you off though that is okay.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I didn't really notice any RL politics in the game.
The whole thing about men using female character models with huge tits is just the developer being genuinely stupid and not some kind of woke virtue signaling.
The dev has told it was because of Asset issues yet you insult him directly.
He is stupid, clearly is not the lack of clothing male options in HS2!
The fact that he is developing this game with a minuscule budget compared to other games like Eternum and goes above and beyond to get new Assets for locations just makes it feels you want to insult the dev and incite hate.

?
The only real choice the game seems to have atm is picking 1 of 3 paths.
Ah yes let’s completely undermine the choices that you make base your morality and tone for the story, which have a possible of 16 combinations that can lead to 7 different outcomes with different fluff text that helps the feel the choices you took.

I dont get it.

You called it trash in Chapter 0 you’re still here, called it trash on Chapter 1 and here we are! Your own words again

“I've just finished the beast route and while most of the game is pretty shit... the story still is highly entertaining
With my 3(I) mods I'm even willing to rate this game a 4/5.
Looking forward to the next update.”

How shit is the game that you can “fix” with 3 mods?
The game is shit but the story is entertaining??

It’s only about the story thats THE GAME, unless you count the minigame. Which takes 5% of the total gametime?

Well you do you, I actually used the mod you made as I dont know code at all, felt like a genuine improvement for me. Your remarks have been completely garbage but at least one of your mods was decent!
Looking forward to the next takes when you come back to play this “shitty game” when chapter 3 is out!

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes