SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
It would be interesting a route "in the shadows" where the MC is in the country of the humans, but it hits them from the inside, acquiring allies from within and putting the enemies (the three leaders) against each other, being able to even create a civil war.

It would be a great addition and, in terms of the story, it would give a great opportunity for elves and beasts to reclaim their own territory.
I would love to see internal political conflict caused by Kai.
To see the different royal houses rising and going against each other would be a nice stir for sure!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Probably will have multiples endings for each girl like Braveheart Academy
But I hope this VN has at least a decent harem ending, because in Braveheart Academy the harem ending wasn't the focus.
I only saw your comment because someone reviewed the game and I got the message (of the review).

I actually have no interest in the game, I seen the whole futa character thing and I proceeded to ignore it.

On the other hand, the only ending I saw in Braveheart Academy was the harem ending, and it was disappointing. For me it's another reason to ignore the game; Although everything related to the futa characters could be avoided, I don't think I would play it, at least until I knew that the harem ending was something serious and not a bad taste joke.

spinningcoindevil

Aug 27, 2021
Hello spinningcoindevil, I saw your review and felt responsible for potentially misleading people by having the rape tag added to this game. I suggested its addition because of the scene from chapter 1 that was interrupted which you are familiar with. I asked the developer if there would be any more rape scenes in the game or if I should request it’s removal from the thread, and he replied that “there will be many” more rape scenes.
I mean, it's not wrong to have the tag, there's definitely rape in the game. Just wanted to make it clear for people looking for a focus on that kind of content (or the ability to participate in that content as the main character) that this game isn't the place to go

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I mean, it's not wrong to have the tag, there's definitely rape in the game. Just wanted to make it clear for people looking for a focus on that kind of content (or the ability to participate in that content as the main character) that this game isn't the place to go
I think the tags on F95 are underwhelming.
For example, we could simply have "rape-focused", "story-focused" etc tags for games that specifically have that type of stuff.

Unfortunately, we'll have to live with what we have.

Wwwwatttta

Mar 4, 2022
hmmm seems like every path we choose probably incoming bloodbath in the future then it quite hard to make peace for 3 race together. I hope we get more story of human so it not just human bad so we have something bad to fight against since there's good people in human race but they probably treat like trash if human lost the war since elf and beast seems extreme hate them
and since space / time magic mentioned in chap2 then imagine if one point in the future when situation is out of hand and the hate for eachother still continue then we get reset back but 3 version of MC still exist work together and fixing problem of each race for truly peace and that time they can even save both of our death friends

Jul 28, 2017
So any news about the next update
About the routes that I like the most was the one of the beasts
Didn't expect the mc's appearance change

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Mega download link seems to not work anymore :/
Use the 'Report' button on the 1st post on the OP - use the 'Other' option and ask that they re-upload the Mega link as that one is down. That's usually enough. :>)

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Use the 'Report' button on the 1st post on the OP - use the 'Other' option and ask that they re-upload the Mega link as that one is down. That's usually enough. :>)
I believe the links were replaced by a newer version that was just released some days ago but hasn't been updated yet in OP's post.
It contains bugfixes and a gallery patch.

EDIT(Forgot the patreon post):

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I believe the links were replaced by a newer version that was just released some days ago but hasn't been updated yet in OP's post.
It contains bugfixes and a gallery patch.

EDIT(Forgot the patreon post):

Thanks! Was trying to let them know how to request the uploads when they are needed, since mentioning it here in the forum does not do the job. Hopefully the Uploaders will fixxor it! :>)

Reactions: SnowyFrost
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes