WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
That's what I meant- I hadn't gotten Raine/Lucette OR Lucette/Elli yet. Masturbation is easy enough early in a run, just raise their Pleasure drive and tank their Community temporarily. Problem is getting two of them horny while preventing the third from joining.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Further bugs with Fury-tagged skills. I got both Lucette and Elli to have intense Triumph drives, qualifying them to learn Battle Thirst. However, Lucette only learned it after learning Seeing Red, satisfying the "have a skill with the Fury tag" requirement. Elli is out of skills to learn, even though she has several skills that satisfy the "Sustain tag" requirement. The scrolls screen does show it as learnable for her, and the fact that Lucette learned it naturally suggests that it's not meant to be a scroll-only skill.

With all of this in mind, there's currently only one way for a character other than Raine to start naturally learning Fury skills, since literally all of them require another Fury skill to be known. And that's by turning up their Triumph drive to intense and letting them get exposed a whopping seven times to learn Seeing Red. The only practical way to do this is to have them fully embrace the Exhibitionism curse... Although that does lead to an interesting potential "build" that actually turns the curse into a positive, allowing you to grant rage stacks through Scrying. Combine that with Conduit, Defensive Array, and Powering Up (which is currently extremely hard to learn, because you either need to pump Raine's Willpower to 26 or force someone else to learn Fury skills - Edit: and might be broken as well, since I'm having a *very* hard time getting it to show up on Lucette despite meeting the requirements five floors ago), and you're gonna start seeing headlines that say "Local exhibitionist literally too angry to die."

Edit: And once again, I find myself in a floor with a WAY too high corruption wave rate. Happening once every three turns (which would have been every turn if I had those two KP things that I had in the last run), but returning to a normal level if I close and reopen the game. In both cases, this happened after a floor where I spent a significant amount of time and got a lot of corruption waves... Maybe something is causing them to become more frequent over time, and it's not properly refreshing after ending a floor?

Edit 2: Another bug, possibly an old one. Apparently, when trying to prepare spells a second time on the same day that Lucette paid you a visit for her event, the game only progresses by one time slot and doesn't refresh your spells. Found this while trying to spam Brainstorm to see if Powering Up is broken.

Edit 3: This time the skill's failure is visible on the scrolls screen as well. It tells me Elli doesn't meet the requirements for Extraction, which are "Drive for Material or Drive for Knowledge are Intense or higher." I gave her an Obsessive Material drive, so that should quality.

Edit 4: Add Malfunctioneering to the "can be taught manually but won't appear in the skill list naturally" list.

Edit 5: Hunting Call doesn't seem to be granting allies Fury, at least when I Scry the starting tile with Exhibitionism/Seeing Red. I heard the doot and saw the icon pop up, but the allies aren't enraged at all. ...Yeah, no other trigger is making it work either.

Edit 6: Aaand Insatiable may be failing to trigger, at least on enrages that already cause Berserk. Let's just say that the Fury mechanic is broken entirely right now.

Last edited:

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
You know when you post like twenty something things at once I'm just going to give up responding to each one individually. I'm still reading all of them and will look at them but like... I'm not going to spend an hour responding to every point on the list.

Yes, there are some skills that can't be learned naturally and have to be learned through scrolls.
Let's just say that the Fury mechanic is broken entirely right now.
But that would be a lie
are there any sexy scenes in this game?
Yes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You know when you post like twenty something things at once I'm just going to give up responding to each one individually. I'm still reading all of them and will look at them but like... I'm not going to spend an hour responding to every point on the list.
Err, sorry... I always do this...

Can you at least help figure out what that missed event was? Was there anything added to previous threats, or something that doesn't show up in the research notes? I know I was only missing one event from a seen threat before this version, and the only new threats on the list were the chest traps, which I was keeping track of.

Yes, there are some skills that can't be learned naturally and have to be learned through scrolls.
It might be a good idea to label which skills they are in the scroll menu. Especially since I'm pretty sure some of them are still bugged, like Battle Thirst showing up from one requirement but not the other.

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I know I was only missing one event from a seen threat before this version, and the only new threats on the list were the chest traps, which I was keeping track of.
Other than chest traps, there were no new threats/events added to the dungeon in this version.

It might be a good idea to label which skills they are in the scroll menu. Especially since I'm pretty sure some of them are still bugged, like Battle Thirst showing up from one requirement but not the other.
Yeah it looks like coding for HasSkillWithTag requirements with multiple tags are bugged. It'll essentially only look at the first tag required. (Skills affected: Battle Thirst, Barkskin, Cable Management, Powering Up, You Little Prick)
As for skills that are scroll only, looking at them I'm not sure I have a good rationale for which ones are and aren't.
Sprout, Powering Up, Reckless, Get it Together, Percussive Maintenance, Hunting Call, Malfunctioneering

Last edited:
Reactions: WellIGuess

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Was working on bugfixing:
Code:
Fixed issues with skills that have multiple tag requirements only assessing the first requirement.
Fixed corruption wave timing occasionally being way lower than intended (fun fact: it pretty much always ended up lower than intended, but not always by a huge amount)
Fixed the Recluse Curse not having a third rank
Fixed a repeat line of text in the Binding Circle Chest trap events
Fixed desire requirements for Extraction not matching what was listed
Fixed Paranoia's effect happening in safe and end rooms during ranks when it shouldn't have
Fixed being able to reenter the witch's den after making a deal if you clicked quickly enough
Fixed the corruption wave gauge becoming visible when collapsing the turn count window from the middle of the screen to the side regardless of if the floor has corruption waves active
Edit 5: Hunting Call doesn't seem to be granting allies Fury, at least when I Scry the starting tile with Exhibitionism/Seeing Red. I heard the doot and saw the icon pop up, but the allies aren't enraged at all. ...Yeah, no other trigger is making it work either.

Edit 6: Aaand Insatiable may be failing to trigger, at least on enrages that already cause Berserk. Let's just say that the Fury mechanic is broken entirely right now.
I'm not managing to reproduce these. Would you happen to have any more info on them?

Back to the KP screen, though, how *are* these bonuses sorted? I noticed there's a new starting spell in one page, but the other starting spells are in another.
Yeah the pages are split up as Melos, Syra, Eschahn and are roughly sorted into categories of "stuff related to the player character", "stuff related to the knights", and "stuff related to the dungeon" (which makes me realize that bonus chests should be on page 3 rather than page 2, and you could argue that Desire Manipulation should be on page 1 but whatever). Advert is on page 3 because it is a Witch based spell that has Total Value given to the Witch (an entry that DEFINITELY belongs on page 3) as a prereq, though I guess you could argue that it should be on page 1 as it is a Spell.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
As for skills that are scroll only, looking at them I'm not sure I have a good rationale for which ones are and aren't.
Makes sense for the current version, since you wanted to populate the new gameplay element with new skills instead of restricting old ones, and only had so many new ones. But that happened to result in a very Fury-heavy list.

As for the ones that are scroll-less, it looks like you were mostly leaning towards exclusive skills. Though this feels like a good excuse to make direct-to-memorized skills through events. Spend time bonding with Raine in the morning right before dungeon time, get to know all about how she psychs herself up, and now you've got "Let's GOOOOO" memorized.

Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot to mention. Having Percussive Maintenance's requirements include "Primally Primed or Let's GOOOO" is redundant, since Primally Primed requires Let's GOOOOO.

I'm not managing to reproduce these. Would you happen to have any more info on them?
Wait, you weren't able to reproduce Hunting Call NOT granting allies rage? Interesting, because I did another run with the same issue and just assumed it was non-functional in any circumstance. Try just slamming every Fury-tagged skill in existence on the same character, since that's what I did. Hmm... Maybe throw Charge and Thorns skills in there as well. In both cases I was focusing on cramming skills onto a single character to see if they had anything hidden I didn't know about, namely Raine and Lucette, and Hunting Call was one of the last ones I did.

Hmm... Yup, you're right. I just rushed Raine to getting Primally Primed and Hunting Call, and she was able to give rage to her allies. Must have been another skill or curse interfering somehow. ...Aaaand it stopped working after I gave her Percussive Maintenance, Reckless, and Battle Thirst. No other changes to any characters aside from boosting Raine's Triumph Drive and moving to the next floor. And I don't think Lucette had Percussive Maintenance on the run when this happened to her. So it's either Reckless or Battle Thirst, or maybe it's checking all of a knight's possible Fury triggers and only working if they're *all* satisfied.

(Incidentally, it may be worth toning down the volume of Hunting Call. Having every possible Fury trigger at once and getting a DOOT! every second was hilarious, but definitely something that could get annoying. Another side effect of cramming together so many skills is an extremely long queue of effect icons.)

As for Insatiable, it may not be a bug at all as I only have a single data point. I was only able to get the curse once, and on the very last floor. Before I had identified it, I had the knight in question get hit by a Bestial Pyre, sending her berserk and not identifying the curse. I thought that would trigger the curse, so I took note of what happened and what didn't, I think. When I got the Witch to reveal it, I saw its description and said, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that should have happened with the pyre but didn't." Nothing more than that, though, and could have easily been a mistake on my end.

Speaking of stuff that's probably just be on my end... Well, it's probably just bad luck that "Get A Hold Of Yourself" is the main new skill I've been hoping to see, and appears to be one of the only two scrolls I'm missing. (The other being Backstab, and I assume there's no scroll for Brawler, Let's GOOOO, Grace, Finish Line, Cooperator, First Aid, Bedside Manner, and Slam Dancer - though I could be wrong about those last two, considering that the "advanced exclusives" Primally Primed and Going Going Dancing have scrolls.) Edit: I got it together. :) ...Okay, what the fuck is this skill, lol.

Ooh, what flavor? Hmm... She kind of looks like a spearman standing at attention? Sentry Maid? She looks deceptively huggable, though...

A Tweet about corruption waves instead of the daily teaser? Now Eschahn has truly gone too far. Down with the goddess of rape spiders and flying dildos! (Also, stoking paranoia to convince people to join your cult is a pretty fucked up tactic with some uncomfortable real-world parallels.)

Cat(?) girl! It was only a matter of time. Personally, I always figured a "beckoning cat" themed catgirl would make for a good "treasure goblin" monster. Although I suppose this could also be a wolf girl, which makes sense for angery.

Last edited:

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
I am conflicted, I both like and dislike this game. The management aspect of it is good in concept but frustrating to interact with, especially when you can't because the room the girl is in is darkened. The curses are right up my alley but they mostly seem to interact with causing you to gain temp corruption or lust, which would be cool if temp corruption was something I wanted to gain either diegeticly or for my own amusement, but I don't since it appears to just be an eventual fail state.

Also the injury/exhaustion/lust stats just cause temp corruption to become permanent and.. basically do nothing else? I don't really understand a lot of the mechanical interactions here because they're incredibly obtuse. The tutorial says you'll always be able to tell how a combat will play out, whether a trap will be disarmed before a trigger etc, but you absolutely can't. What is going on in a room is rarely clear or even controllable, the game feels like "take turn" is just "throw dice" 99% of the time and that is immensely frustrating, especially when you know what you want the girls to do and they simply won't do it.

The most irritating loop I encountered so far was an insanely long floor 5 (like 70ish rooms) with a series of traps near an unexplored tile that had to be the exit as everything else was explored. The girls were all exhausted and the traps were spider nests and a sleep flower, which they failed to disarm repeatedly despite me telling them to just leave and go to the damn exit, so they ended up getting stuck in a trap, getting past it, then auto-pathing back to the rest square to heal their exhaustion which put them back into the fucking trap. The automatic return to rest site at X exhaustion needs to be toggle-able.

After closing in frustration having wasted the hour or so I spent trying to clear the floor (the girls all gained about 50 permanent corruption during this disaster of a floor, incidentally) I realized that the game would be infinitely better if information wasn't hidden from you. I understand the added difficulty but it seems like it's just a forced scry/rest tax, whereby the only correct way to play is to clear rooms as a full party until everyone runs out of well rested, then returning to the campfire and resting, then pushing forward, always scrying a room before entering, and if you can't enter you just go back and pass turns at the rest square until you can. This is awful gameplay and the movement requiring a click to select, T and a click for the destination is too much, just right clicking when it's their active turn should tell them to move somewhere.

tl;dr very annoying, RNG sucks, stuff like curses and rooms should always be 100% visible to the player so you can make informed decisions and actually play the game, and well rested/the entire rest system should probably be outright removed.
I do like the concept and the overall presentation though, and I like complex interacting systems, I'll keep an eye on this one and see where it is in a few months. It does run surprisingly well without any bugs, at least on my win10 machine.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
and the movement requiring a click to select, T and a click for the destination is too much, just right clicking when it's their active turn should tell them to move somewhere.
I believe the current version lets you just click and drag.

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Hmm... Yup, you're right. I just rushed Raine to getting Primally Primed and Hunting Call, and she was able to give rage to her allies. Must have been another skill or curse interfering somehow. ...Aaaand it stopped working after I gave her Percussive Maintenance, Reckless, and Battle Thirst. No other changes to any characters aside from boosting Raine's Triumph Drive and moving to the next floor. And I don't think Lucette had Percussive Maintenance on the run when this happened to her. So it's either Reckless or Battle Thirst, or maybe it's checking all of a knight's possible Fury triggers and only working if they're *all* satisfied.

As for Insatiable, it may not be a bug at all as I only have a single data point. I was only able to get the curse once, and on the very last floor. Before I had identified it, I had the knight in question get hit by a Bestial Pyre, sending her berserk and not identifying the curse. I thought that would trigger the curse, so I took note of what happened and what didn't, I think. When I got the Witch to reveal it, I saw its description and said, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that should have happened with the pyre but didn't." Nothing more than that, though, and could have easily been a mistake on my end.
Excellent. This was what I needed to go off of. Fixed the problems with hunting call, battle thirst, and events that quench fury not triggering insatiable.

Cat(?) girl!
Wrong first letter

Also the injury/exhaustion/lust stats just cause temp corruption to become permanent and.. basically do nothing else?
Decrease working stats (the ones used to determine how characters interact with things)

The tutorial says you'll always be able to tell how a combat will play out, whether a trap will be disarmed before a trigger etc, but you absolutely can't.
I suppose I should update the text to clarify that you will only know for certain if you have the threat researched.
It is, however, not RNG. There is no RNG to combat/disarming. This has always been an intentional part of the design. There may be RNG to figuring out which event happens when a threat scores a hit (if the requirements for multiple events are met at once), but whether a hit is going to happen is not random.

The automatic return to rest site at X exhaustion needs to be toggle-able.
Allies will only auto-rest when one of their negative stats is >50 and they don't have well rested. They'd probably have a better time dealing with the traps if they did rest.
In any case, such a toggle would probably be a thing in a potential AI update, but ideally it still won't be done in such a way that would allow you to influence ally behavior while they are inside obscured rooms.

tl;dr very annoying, RNG sucks, stuff like curses and rooms should always be 100% visible to the player so you can make informed decisions and actually play the game, and well rested/the entire rest system should probably be outright removed.
No.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Wrong first letter
Bat girl? Rat girl? Fat girl? (Head)pat girl? Dat girl? o shit waddup!

Oh yeah, "she screm" because she's a bat girl using echolocation. She may seem angry, but she's actually just checking out the knight's body.

Noice! Hopefully you're also adding a sort function for the scroll list, for actually getting to the loot once you have it. Options to sort by "Number Owned" and "Memorized"/"Not Memorized" are probably the most important. I guess a tag search like in the research notes would also be nifty, for when you want to lean into specific "builds".

W-wait... Is that... There's an unseen event notification in the corner! On the screen where you're not able to open the event tab! *Cue war flashback sound effects* (Please do fix the auto-view setting being saved between runs.)

Last edited:

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
I am conflicted, I both like and dislike this game. The management aspect of it is good in concept but frustrating to interact with, especially when you can't because the room the girl is in is darkened. The curses are right up my alley but they mostly seem to interact with causing you to gain temp corruption or lust, which would be cool if temp corruption was something I wanted to gain either diegeticly or for my own amusement, but I don't since it appears to just be an eventual fail state.

Also the injury/exhaustion/lust stats just cause temp corruption to become permanent and.. basically do nothing else? I don't really understand a lot of the mechanical interactions here because they're incredibly obtuse. The tutorial says you'll always be able to tell how a combat will play out, whether a trap will be disarmed before a trigger etc, but you absolutely can't. What is going on in a room is rarely clear or even controllable, the game feels like "take turn" is just "throw dice" 99% of the time and that is immensely frustrating, especially when you know what you want the girls to do and they simply won't do it.

The most irritating loop I encountered so far was an insanely long floor 5 (like 70ish rooms) with a series of traps near an unexplored tile that had to be the exit as everything else was explored. The girls were all exhausted and the traps were spider nests and a sleep flower, which they failed to disarm repeatedly despite me telling them to just leave and go to the damn exit, so they ended up getting stuck in a trap, getting past it, then auto-pathing back to the rest square to heal their exhaustion which put them back into the fucking trap. The automatic return to rest site at X exhaustion needs to be toggle-able.

After closing in frustration having wasted the hour or so I spent trying to clear the floor (the girls all gained about 50 permanent corruption during this disaster of a floor, incidentally) I realized that the game would be infinitely better if information wasn't hidden from you. I understand the added difficulty but it seems like it's just a forced scry/rest tax, whereby the only correct way to play is to clear rooms as a full party until everyone runs out of well rested, then returning to the campfire and resting, then pushing forward, always scrying a room before entering, and if you can't enter you just go back and pass turns at the rest square until you can. This is awful gameplay and the movement requiring a click to select, T and a click for the destination is too much, just right clicking when it's their active turn should tell them to move somewhere.

I do like the concept and the overall presentation though, and I like complex interacting systems, I'll keep an eye on this one and see where it is in a few months. It does run surprisingly well without any bugs, at least on my win10 machine.
There'sa lot of math involved in the resolution of combat (of which traps are essentially another facet) to avoid RNG deciding it, which ironically means most people won't bother doing the math (well, imo at least). There's also a very in-depth system surrounding skills that seem too situational or not terribly strong unless stacked with similar ones. It's a game for GURPS enthusiasts, to be sure, but hey at least there's actual thought and planning involved in the gameplay and not just smut.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Twat said:
Clearly the solution is to just shorten things to condense space. I'm sure it will be much easier for people to understand "I(0.0015F)=0.12".

As a more serious answer, maybe have a Help menu that says things about the calculations and other details that you can't find a good spot to explain via tutorial, but then that tooltip in the character menu just says "Focus Penalty from Injury = 0.12, Focus Penalty from Lust = 3.1, Vitality Penalty from Corruption = 1.014, etc." Since we can see the actual damage numbers and status ailments in that same screen, and we're not likely to feel the need to cross-reference your math on the fly, we can just get the sense that, "Yeah, the lust buildup is the main reason I'm having trouble here." Then any further confusion can be addressed by checking the equations in the Help menu.

(Normally I wait for a backlog of tweets to avoid spamming, but this might be useful advice for a development roadblock, so...)

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
Holy crap - what a quality so far! (I've had enough time to play up until we reach the camp again after the second/third dungeon). The production value is way higher than most pr0n games - even the ones you find here. If this continues - this promises to become another real "game" like Crimson Veil (for example). Bravo!

If my short playtime and super fresh first impression warrants anything, then it is this:

The game does a very good job of preparing you to understand all the minutia of the battle system - but it is rather tedious and boring to read through. This might be different once the game is mature enough, but it somewhat cock-blocks early interest. Can't have it all, I know =)

The detached way of reading your character's fate - feels less impactful. Sure, it happens when it happens - and you are catching up after the fact, as the MC. The author even goes into some trouble explaining it in the lore (which is another plus for me), but it feels less ideal.

Extremely slow burn start - which is fine, considering it's more game than anything else. We'll see how this turns out. The Witch is high-larious, to be honest =)

- Will update this post once I've seen some ACTUAL lewd stuff - Which, to be fair, could be a problem =)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The detached way of reading your character's fate - feels less impactful. Sure, it happens when it happens - and you are catching up after the fact, as the MC. The author even goes into some trouble explaining it in the lore (which is another plus for me), but it feels less ideal.
There's an option to have new events auto-play as they happen. Open up the tab on the left side of the screen in the dungeon and select the option on the bottom of that tab. Unfortunately, the current version doesn't save your setting between playthroughs, so make sure to click is again on your next run to avoid missing something.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure some events do suggest that it's supposed to be happening in real-time rather than something you find out about later. Though maybe I've just been reading them the wrong way.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Ah, new bugfix/balance/UI update was posted. And that comment about "the current version doesn't save your setting" is now outdated, among other things. Changelog is in the first post. One very noteworthy change is that memorizing a scroll no longer takes a time slot.

Edit: Actually, I'm surprised this update didn't address the tutorial for scrolls and mind control showing up every run, but that's at least partially on me for always forgetting to bring it up. At least it's just a minor inconvenience with the skip button.

Last edited:

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
stat calculations
It took a bit but I have ended up pretty happy with my solution for this.

The game does a very good job of preparing you to understand all the minutia of the battle system - but it is rather tedious and boring to read through.
The intro is high on the list for cutting down, especially the beginning before encountering the knights, but the to do list is never ending. Also the intro being boring is a problem that only has an effect on people once, although sure it can cause a problem of first impressions.

The less detached I make the narration while watching things happen to the knights, the faster people will end up calling it NTR (I know this is going to happen eventually).

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure some events do suggest that it's supposed to be happening in real-time rather than something you find out about later. Though maybe I've just been reading them the wrong way.
The exact amount of delay between what is happening and the inquisitor seeing it is vaguely defined on purpose, and is more in service of providing an excuse why the extreme minutia of the knight's actions can't be dictated by the player (à la an RPG). It should always be present even if not huge, and from the Inquisitor's perspective, it is the only way they end up seeing things at all. They may forget/not bother remarking on it because of that.

Also yeah, bugfix update. I know the game isn't going to be completely perfect even after this, but I believe I'm through all of the bugs that were particularly annoying to me.

Reactions: sadiyaflux

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It took a bit but I have ended up pretty happy with my solution for this.
Yeah, the current iteration is pretty neat and clear. Though it might still be worth looking into a help menu that could show the exact equations, especially since it'll also be a good excuse to keep useful information if you feel the need to cut it out of the tutorials. I believe I also recall hearing something about you having details that you wanted to explain somewhere, but couldn't think of a good way to tutorialize it. An optional menu where you can just throw in any info you want would be perfect for this.

The intro is high on the list for cutting down, especially the beginning before encountering the knights
Not the lore! Well, maybe an alternate "light intro" option could be useful for people just dipping their toes in to see if they'll like the game, but once I know that it's a game worth getting invested in, I like the wordiness of the intro. Ironically (but perhaps not surprisingly), this game feels a lot better written than most "visual novels" you see here, which mostly just feel like a vehicle to show off sex pictures. But my go-to for erotic content is stuff like , so gimme them words.

(Which reminds me, after seeing both versions of the Raine relaxation scene, I do hope there are options in the future to mess around with her head *and* get to know her better, instead of just throwing away an intimate moment for a boob cheat. Reaching into someone mind and reshaping it is a form of intimacy in its own right, after all, and I've always wished less games made the "romance path" and "mind control path" polar opposites of each other. That's why I liked that one option in the Lucette scene, where we conduct experiments on her and see what we can make her do, but then forget to cover our ass while doing it, and she starts expressing a similar intellectual curiosity about just what could be accomplished by exploring new forms of magic.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: sadiyaflux

arguelens

Sep 26, 2021
Hey, I really enjoyed what I've played of this so far and will definitely keep an eye out for future updates. I figured I'd also throw out some of my suggestions since the developer is active on the thread.

1. A tab in the research notes to keep tabs on all the spells you've seen would be nice.
2. I'd like it if any unknown monsters, traps, etc. would show up as ??? in the research notes, so that I could know if I'm missing anything.
3. The dark rooms are fine as a game mechanic but annoying as someone trying to get all of the scenes, so I came up with a spell that could help: When used in camp select a monster or trap that you've researched, they are guaranteed to spawn on the next dungeon floor with their location revealed. This could be a spell purchasable in the NG+ menu and would help players who are trying to get specific scenes (like the one where you have to get hit by tentacles with less than 14 physique, which I still haven't gotten.)

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
great game!
some pointers for improvement
-back in dialogues/tutorial pauses the music and it doesnt come back
-would love more hover over effects to understand what i'm doing and similarly ability to re-access tutorial (if it isn't there)
very fun game overall just some minor issue here and there can't wait to see how it plays out :),

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes