Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Oh it looks like the second chapter finally made it to f95. I hope you enjoy it, don't forget to write reviews!
yeah - thanks for the update ;)

will the "remastered" find its way to us too?
and please add autosave function

Reactions: Ker_

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
still no autosave ? bummer .....
I've never seen anyone complain before. But if I don't forget, I'll bring it back in chapter three. I originally planned to limit the ability to save to make players more serious about the choices, but then decided that no good would come out of it. And I forgot to return the autosave, I did not think it was important to anyone

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
yeah - thanks for the update ;)

will the "remastered" find its way to us too?
and please add autosave function
Remastered is completely free, I just haven't posted it here myself. But now I think there is no point, the second chapter is a remastered + new chapter.

• Wow
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I've never seen anyone complain before. But if I don't forget, I'll bring it back in chapter three. I originally planned to limit the ability to save to make players more serious about the choices, but then decided that no good would come out of it. And I forgot to return the autosave, I did not think it was important to anyone
its one of the most importend things :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
What's the fastest way to change the description and add tags? Report button or is there a better way?

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
contact the thread owner maybe
Crazygamer43

but report should also work fine

and you should apply for dev tag finally ;)
Yes, I think it's a good idea. I need to change the tags, description. I' ll see if I can find a way to ask for permission to change it myself. Honestly, I was planning to post the second chapter here two or three weeks before the release of the third, but someone outrun me, and now I have to quickly fix the description lol

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Going Rogue [Ch.2] [Ker] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.28 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 316 MB
- - -

Compressed Mac Size: 282 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Alternating protagonists , never mind that they are 2 men, is almost always never a good idea. Are you supposed to lose/win against yourself in this game? Horrible story telling decision.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Alternating protagonists , never mind that they are 2 men, is almost always never a good idea. Are you supposed to lose/win against yourself in this game? Horrible story telling decision.
To be honest, I don't really know what you are talking about. It's been three months since there were two protagonists, the version that is now updated has one protagonist only.
So you probably just read the description, which has not yet changed, have not played, but wrote your opinion. It is almost always never a good idea.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII
3.30 star(s) 56 Votes