phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Really enjoying this so far. Interesting story, great models, etc. Look forward to the next release.

Reactions: black1ch

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just a quick question about the NTR. By avoidable does the dev mean that it doesn't happen in the story if the mc makes the right choices or are the scenes just skippable?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, so far, there is a really bad delay on just about everything for me.
It takes about 2 seconds each time from when I hover over a selection and it highlights
so I can choose it.
Seems to be a big lag on just about everything for me. Another example would be
going to the dining room, then having to wait before I can click on a family member to
join supper, then another delay before it processes that choice.

I usually use the 32bit ver of the game to try and help w that, but since it's not provided
in this case, I don't know what to try.

Thanks

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I guess I am at the end of content, because for every girl I get the "Focus on another girl" line ...
There's a little more content. Unfortunately, the trigger for the continuation isn't very clear. I just kept raising their stats, and when I went to sleep one day, a new scene was triggered when MC woke up. It was about taking that family shopping, which then led to a couple more steps for Amelia and Elisa. It didn't take long, like maybe a day or 2 after I got them all to say "Focus on another girl".

EDIT: According to the WT on the previous page, the trigger for the shopping scene is getting 1 corruption point for each of the girls, which they automatically get after completing their paths up the "Focus on another girl" message, and reaching the end of the main story content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lgn332

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I like that NTR is avoidable but how much of the overall lewd content will we be avoiding then? 25%? 50%? 75%? 99.9%?
Hard to tell, but right now, it seems like 5% of lewd content will be avoided when you avoid NTR. There's only NTRish 1 scene that has no non-NTRish alternative scene (the dad asks his wife for sex, and she turns him down, but she touches her breast and exposes it). Every other scene that has a potential of leading to NTRish scenes in the future (meaning it doesn't have anything NTR atm), has an alternative scene when you avoid/disable NTR.

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
Some items seem useless in this version or am I wrong (e.g. condoms, lemonade) ?
Or maybe it was for a previous use in a path I did not take....
I have given the lemonade to one of the sisters. In the pool, i think.

I thought that I could use the condom with the hooker, in the dark alley at night, but so far no luck.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I have given the lemonade to one of the sisters. In the pool, i think.

I thought that I could use the condom with the hooker, in the dark alley at night, but so far no luck.
I don't think we can progress with the hooker this update. I have checked all the images to see if there is any missing content.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Lgn332

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
who's the mod for this?
I'd like an explanation why the question of which type of ntr deserve to be deleted, twice!
f95 does not distinguish which type of ntr in it's tag, so the question of which type of ntr IS VALID

Last edited:
Reactions: lxh123

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
I just don´t get why many reviewers complain the game is a sandbox. It´s impossible to satisfy all players needs in just one game. I love sandbox with grind and repeatable scenes, and that´s why I love this game, since it has everything I ask for.
I dislike linear VN, but accept the fact that many people love them, so I don´t review them and complain about them being visual novels.
Luckily there are plenty of options to choose from in VN, so it´s really unfair to criticize a game just for how it is conceived. I believe is only fair that all of us have a share in games.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I just don´t get why many reviewers complain the game is a sandbox. It´s impossible to satisfy all players needs in just one game. I love sandbox with grind and repeatable scenes, and that´s why I love this game, since it has everything I ask for.
I dislike linear VN, but accept the fact that many people love them, so I don´t review them and complain about them being visual novels.
Luckily there are plenty of options to choose from in VN, so it´s really unfair to criticize a game just for how it is conceived. I believe is only fair that all of us have a share in games.
NTR hate. Even if it is completely avoidable, they got a fine reason to review-bomb it. I personally don't consider this grind any grind at all. You can literally reach 100 love with all characters within 1 hour. For an initial release, the game has hardly many flaws. I can understand if someone were to rate the game 4 star or 3 stars if you are being overly critical. But below that is ridiculous.
Plus, we have save editor to easily bypass the grind.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes