winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
This game is shaping up to be a really memorable game. I love the breasts design of Amelia and Diana, i hope more content will be added for these 2 next update. I'm also wondering if the dev will consider adding pubic hair, and if the dev has any limites of fetishes that will be added i noticed the upcoming fetishes im wondering if the list will change over time. I would love to know more, so if you see this dear mister Dev i would appriciate the info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madtt

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Well done.. looking forward to seeing this one roll like a snowball down a hill.. getting bigger and bigger all the while. Kudos to DrMolly

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Is there walkthrough ?
There's an in-game walkthrough giving you instructions on how to progress the story and side quests. There isn't one that describes what each choice does, which can be problematic if the game is choice heavy, like its looking so far.

Anyway, very intrigued by this first release. I became a patron after playing it because it looks so promising, and this is my way of hoping that the game doesn't get abandoned. The best way to ensure a game continues is by supporting it. So, if anyone has the means, and likes the game so far, support the game.

EerieRi

Oct 26, 2021
From the small things it would be nice to have colored names so at the start of the game you know who is talking. Either way renders are great, the story is interesting.

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
There's an in-game walkthrough giving you instructions on how to progress the story and side quests. There isn't one that describes what each choice does, which can be problematic if the game is choice heavy, like its looking so far.

Anyway, very intrigued by this first release. I became a patron after playing it because it looks so promising, and this is my way of hoping that the game doesn't get abandoned. The best way to ensure a game continues is by supporting it. So, if anyone has the means, and likes the game so far, support the game.
How do you access the ingame walkthrough?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I just wish MC would look a bit less feminine.
When you "bite" the horn it looks almost like a woman sucking a dildo. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if gay/futa content is on the table for the future.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
How do you access the ingame walkthrough?
When you first access the sandbox element (when the dad tells you to get the wine in the basement), there are icons in the top right corner. One of those has an in-game walkthrough, along with the stats of each character.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I dont get the sandboxy elements, they add nothing important - it just stretches the playtime because u have to grind some stats (currently nothing outrageous, and quite easy to get) and/or find the next trigger.

The translation need serious work - it is not unplayable, but sometimes it really sounds awkward. The models are ... fine? The MC looks ... uhm .. unique? ... the women are ok so far.

Hard to tell how this will work out - currently there is not much in here. Some teasing and a whore to get a HJ.

I guess I am at the end of content, because for every girl I get the "Focus on another girl" line ...

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes