jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
very promising. an incest game with good renders and a promising story. I'm thirsty for that, I'm open to recommendations

Cadrieldur

Jun 4, 2019
I'm stuck in the dining room where you first begin and they're all sitting down eating and you have to retrieve the wine that's why I'm stuck it won't let me do anything
Solution:
Click the tiny triangle below the female with the white hair.
See attachment.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Where is the NTR content in this game? Or is the tag for future content?
Personally, I didn't find anything noteworthy in the game that can be called 'NTR'. But there is an option at the start to turn it off or on. But there is an event at a party where if you play the scene in a certain way, a drunk guy gets to see your sister's Boobs. And there is a scene at the beginning where MC's mom flashes her breasts to your dad during a fight.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Personally, I didn't find anything noteworthy in the game that can be called 'NTR'. But there is an option at the start to turn it off or on. But there is an event at a party where if you play the scene in a certain way, a drunk guy gets to see your sister's Boobs. And there is a scene at the beginning where MC's mom flashes her breasts to your dad during a fight.
I know the answer was not for me but thanks for clarifying man I was already asking myself about this NTR lol thanks ;)

Metalhead42

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah, I didn't either find anything. I might have to reply it again because don't recall that scene with that drunk guy. What do I have to do to get that scene?

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, I didn't either find anything. I might have to reply it again because don't recall that scene with that drunk guy. What do I have to do to get that scene?
It's in the redhead sister's quest line. After you buy her swimsuit, she will invite you to her friend's party. There are a few choices during this that can play the scene differently.

Reactions: Metalhead42

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
No way the latter is considered NTR lol. They have 3 kids together. How do you think they were born? This is ridiculous lol

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
A lot of my fellow NTR haters will disagree with you :LUL:. I think the father will most likely be the main "ntr villain" in the future but calling that scene NTR is really dumb.
I fucking hope not. I like NTR but I don't want to see that shit. I guess for the 1st time ever on this board both sides can agree on something.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I just don´t get why many reviewers complain the game is a sandbox. It´s impossible to satisfy all players needs in just one game. I love sandbox with grind and repeatable scenes, and that´s why I love this game, since it has everything I ask for.
I dislike linear VN, but accept the fact that many people love them, so I don´t review them and complain about them being visual novels.
I don't hink sandbox is automatically a negative and indeed it can become quite additctive in a positive way, but in many games it leads to cycling through single hours (by pressing the wait button) and then for each hour, cycling through all the locations. Honestly, that's quite shitty gameplay because it adds zero value to the game. In this game it's even more annoying, because the house has two floors which makes quickly cycling through locations even more annoying. On top, many devs build a completely linear storyline which makes sandbox even worse and non-sensical. Here it seems like scenes are developing at the same locations which makes it kinda okay.

Some features which make a sandbox more appealing are a proper in-built walkthrough which shows directly on the screen, character portraits at whichever location they are currently present (which the dev does in this game at least) and even better an exclamation mark or another symbol wherever some unseen content is still missing. This is especially important if there are multiple weeks in between updates and when you have basically forgotten what this game was all about. Also instead of having single hours, having four daytimes (morning, noon, evening, night) would be enough.

TLDR; Sandbox can be okay and even quite fun but it often isn't because it requires certain features that support its gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: ash996

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
I don't hink sandbox is automatically a negative and indeed it can become quite additctive in a positive way, but in many games it leads to cycling through single hours (by pressing the wait button) and then for each hour, cycling through all the locations. Honestly, that's quite shitty gameplay because it adds zero value to the game. In this game it's even more annoying, because the house has two floors which makes quickly cycling through locations even more annoying. On top, many devs build a completely linear storyline which makes sandbox even worse and non-sensical. Here it seems like scenes are developing at the same locations which makes it kinda okay.

Some features which make a sandbox more appealing are a proper in-built walkthrough which shows directly on the screen, character portraits at whichever location they are currently present (which the dev does in this game at least) and even better an exclamation mark or another symbol wherever some unseen content is still missing. This is especially important if there are multiple weeks in between updates and when you have basically forgotten what this game was all about. Also instead of having single hours, having four daytimes (morning, noon, evening, night) would be enough.

TLDR; Sandbox can be okay and even quite fun but it often isn't because it requires certain features that support its gameplay.
I wasn´t talking about anyone in particular, but from a tendency I see in many reviews. Nevertheless, I appreciate your clarification.

I see your point and also understand what you mean, but many of the things you mentioned about the game are quite interesting to me and perhaps the ones I love the most. For instance, the fact the game is split into hours, instead of daytime, is one of the best things (only a few games have this), since it encourages exploration. I love reaching benchmarks in scenes and repeating them many times to see new things or different stages. The fact that corruption changes clothing and behavior for daily or repeatable scenes is also great IMO.

I know the majority dislikes the mechanics I just mentioned, and that´s why there aren´t many games like this. Therefore, I´m happy to play the game the way it is right now. However, as I said, it´s not that I don´t understand your point, but I simply have other preferences in games.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes