TomatoOfDreams

Jan 20, 2019
Can you change the obedience level on Elisa? Something not in-game would be better (like changing some lines of code or something like that).

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Another beautiful-looking game but NTR again. Even if avoidable I truly don't get why they mix. When thinking about this fetish either go all in or don't do it at all (preferably the latter)
Did you even play the game? There is a big fat unmistakable on/off at the beginning of the game, and afaik even then there is no NTR content so far which I could see.

In the version I played, the extend of NTR was that you could suggest to your dad that he fix his relationship with your mom. How truly horrible.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Did you even play the game? There is a big fat unmistakable on/off at the beginning of the game, and afaik even then there is no NTR content so far which I could see.

In the version I played, the extend of NTR was that you could suggest to your dad that he fix his relationship with your mom. How truly horrible.
Wow you clearly didn't read what I wrote at all.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

mcjustmc

Sep 10, 2018
How do i trigger the blowjob scene with the hooker? I have 5+ stamina but the scene still ends after the handjob.

Also what do i need to click on in the bathroom for the shower scene? Nothing seems to work for me

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes