dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I assume most people forget she exists since she clearly only exists for there to be sex scenes in the early releases more than a character
Same with the Vaginal sex tag. It's only there because it happens with another girl that isn't one of the 3 family girls. I understand that devs need to keep attention and have something to draw in first time players. This is the quickest way to get sexual tags added.

Reactions: Pollinated

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How do you unlock that? The only option is vaginal with a condom?
That's for the doctor isn't it? You have to go to the swap women option when choosing which girl you want to have sex with and swap to the assistant.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anal Sex [Penetrating the anus, (sex toys, tentacles, etc).] - MC fingers Amelia anus more than a few times, therefore, justified use of the tag.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That explains it. didn't know fingers counted. I was under the impression that it had to be by penis. I'm gonna assume vaginal sex counts with fingers too?

(looks) Yup, it has the same definition as anal, so any kind of penetration would give it the vaginal sex tag. I think that's too broad and can be misleading. It definitely makes it too easy to get the vaginal sex tag slapped onto games and bait players to waste their time. Not saying this game. This game i had a great time regardless of the lack of sex scenes.

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Reactions: buktccbfc71
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes