dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do fans get to vote on scenes? just asking out of curiosity why such a big update is going to mostly focus on a minor character? I feel like it should have been the other way around. The majority of the update focus on the family girls and the left over portion on the clerk or other side characters. Unless it's something the patreons voted for.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Do fans get to vote on scenes? just asking out of curiosity why such a big update is going to mostly focus on a minor character? I feel like it should have been the other way around. The majority of the update focus on the family girls and the left over portion on the clerk or other side characters. Unless it's something the patreons voted for.
Dev wanted to originally take an update to work on a side character as they said they wanted to not do the main route for I think 1 update. None of the main cast was originally planned for this update aside from Amy cuz they had stuff left over that they didn’t finish last update. At some point this evolved into bakery scenes for NTRS route only for Diana (makes sense since Dottie works in the Bakery to involve them both tho). Then iirc the dev was shown a Rio Morales pic on Discord with a similar outfit to the one from the latest patreon post uploaded today and was suggested to have it for Diana where from there they put out a poll and people picked the one we see now. From there idk what happened but my guess was in the Patreon discord room, fans wanted more of the main route so bakery evolved into Diana and we got a ton more scenes developed for both Diana and Amy. That’s just my guess tho, the dev might’ve changed their mind on their own.

Reactions: Babalui

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
not bad, but despide the new cow servant, no blonde sister nor mother fuck seems to be, maybe next milking season :/
anyway, thanks for posting this. we beggars have no rights.
I was pleasantly surprised by the BJ from Diana and Elisa last update, didn’t expect them to do that so quick especially when they called it the Harem update. I doubt it’ll be sex but I’m willing to bet it’ll be pretty good for the main cast

Reactions: Looper9 and Piat

felixboy

Apr 29, 2020
oh my god the scene in the hot springs was so fuuuuucking hot with the two old guys, i rreally want to see them takeing advantage of the mother, this was so hot for real, probably one of the hottest scenes in this web, reminds me of gunpowder cocktail poker scene, want to see mooooore.
Gonna have to download THAt then. Thanks!

Reactions: Malvavisco
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes