Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
"How does this confirm the drama about the stolen art? Also, it was never about stolen art."
It has everything to do with stolen art

Actually it has everything to do with Stolen Art Dr.Molly Literally Stole the renders and the animations that was rendered on a Workstation that was paid for by RoyalGato and that is called Stolen Goods and in this case Stolen art because without them there would be never been a Game called "The X" or "Golden Mean". if this is not clear i really dont know what is

Example

let's say you and someone else are making a game or whatever and there is a need for funding and for everything to be fair you guys agree on 50%-50% contributions (needed funding for example $100 You Pitch in $50 and your partner pitches in another $50) which makes everything that was made and planned etc the property of both parties aka 50% ownership of everything

And by the looks of it in this case it was a one sided funding of the amount that was stated in the IHS Patreon page

So yeah Stolen art Stolen idea and Stolen story.

and that's all what i am going to say about this shitty drama and the way you are talking and the way you think and your logic no wonder there is scammers like ICSTOR Lewdlab and many more because people like you with really bad judgment

Anyways i am out This game WILL never finish and will probably die after this update and i am willing to bet 0.3btc with anyone on this

the only way to clear this Drama is to create a discord server and let RoyalGato and Dr.Molly talk it out and let someone natrual be the judge which i suggested a couple of weeks ago to his "partner" which he ignored for obvious reasons

and for every Patreon of his I am Really sorry to say this But you deserve to get scammed and lose all of your money

Noxat out
It is stolen funding, not stolen art. Artist did renders himself, so he is competent to continue the project. But if he already scammed investor, he potentially can do it again with Patrons (abandon + milking), so supporters should be aware.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guys i'm trying to jerk off and all this drama about stolen art only makes it more intriguing. Link the update already

Send $10 to someone and I'm sure they will link it. If not, then wait till it's at a lower tier then maybe, just maybe someone might post it.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
What's the changelog? :unsure:
0.2 Short changelog:
Renders: 1413
Animations: 95
Words: 28906

0.2 Full changelog:
Main story.
Three events. Finally, main story introdution is finished.
Enjoy new characters.

Diana:
Two new repeatable scenes at home.
New outfit.
1 event. It will start her love or depravity route.

Elisa:
One new repeatable scene.
New outfit.
1 event for each route.

Whore:
1 new scene.

Coding:
-Better GUI.
- Option to turn off/on some content like X-ray ( it's off by default!) and NTR right in the game.
- New profile pages. Now you can buy medical cards from Victoria.
- Cheat button was moved to buttom left. (small horizontal line)
- various bug fixes and proofreading.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
0.2 Short changelog:
Renders: 1413
Animations: 95
Words: 28906

0.2 Full changelog:
Main story.
Three events. Finally, main story introdution is finished.
Enjoy new characters.

Diana:
Two new repeatable scenes at home.
New outfit.
1 event. It will start her love or depravity route.

Elisa:
One new repeatable scene.
New outfit.
1 event for each route.

Whore:
1 new scene.

Coding:
-Better GUI.
- Option to turn off/on some content like X-ray ( it's off by default!) and NTR right in the game.
- New profile pages. Now you can buy medical cards from Victoria.
- Cheat button was moved to buttom left. (small horizontal line)
- various bug fixes and proofreading.
Would you please, ping me or use the report function -> game update, if you have something to add to the OP.
And ty.
Changelog added to the OP.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes