Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
INUS.jpg

What is "INUS"? Is it like saying? "What's wrong with you?"

The Engrish a 5 out of 10 On the Engrish scale, IMO. :unsure: 5 being) pretty good but a little odd at times.

A very good game IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chicha
Apr 23, 2017
If you're starting with already existing save and being told by the game to wait a 'couple days'.. just keep sleeping, it will trigger eventually. Had to skip approx. 14 days.

Story is coming along nicely, buildup seems to be logical and meaningful. The genre that cannot be said out loud is avoidable, so theoretically both crowds should be somewhat pleased. Nothing bad to mention really stood out for me on the first glace, story-wise, dialogue-wise or worldbuilding-wise, apart from maybe feet positioning, which occasionally looks quirky.
So far, quite impressive. Let's see if developer can keep things up.
Bookmarked. Good luck.

Reactions: standbygames

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
just want to let people know I supported this game from the beginning when it was under royalgato and his patreon and Dr Molly when the game switched over with the drama.

I supported the game for many months and I can say I'm very happy with 0.2 turned out and Molly & Dax have been very active since the beginning on discord. they want to go with smaller update dates and patreon has a pole for next character to get update!

feel free to support the game if you like it and want to be part of its development like me. Also NTR can be turned off at the start by the way.

kenpoy67

Feb 2, 2021
liking the game but when i go to donate sperm you pick which female but nothing happens is this feature not available yet

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes