Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
realistic consequance or NTR fit this game soo well, especialy mc is devilish and corrupter. What you you expect from making womans a sex addict slut? making slut also comes with consequance. People looking ntr in games for more realistic writing and consequence value on chooses.
I agree. It's why I like a struggle with sin. On one hand you can work very hard to get relationship with girls you find attractive, and build a decent relationship from practically anything. But you also have cum that is toxic and addicting, and eventully and with less effort make them seek you out without any effort, but they can also be persuaded by others to satisfy themselves if you fail to be around or save them.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
liking the game but when i go to donate sperm you pick which female but nothing happens is this feature not available yet
BJ for both is implemented. Sleep and try "fresh". Maybe train in dark alley after dark (with girl).

Reactions: kenpoy67

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Good game with very nice graphics (y) But still very little content and I also missed sex sounds and moans during animations. Waiting for an update :)

Ghost0200

Jun 1, 2018
Game looks awesome but i just wanted to suggest one thing. Sleep sex. Thats the mark of pervertness, that should be a part of any incest based game. :WeSmart:

• Angry
Reactions: standbygames

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I'm having an issue with the sperm donation. As others pointed out, the only thing I can do it's change the girl, but no action, and no money. Is there other some prerequisite?
You need 5 stamina. I just cheated it using the dev console "SP = 5"

Reactions: neronwtf
Dec 27, 2022
If you're starting with already existing save and being told by the game to wait a 'couple days'.. just keep sleeping, it will trigger eventually. Had to skip approx. 14 days.

Story is coming along nicely, buildup seems to be logical and meaningful. The genre that cannot be said out loud is avoidable, so theoretically both crowds should be somewhat pleased. Nothing bad to mention really stood out for me on the first glace, story-wise, dialogue-wise or worldbuilding-wise, apart from maybe feet positioning, which occasionally looks quirky.
So far, quite impressive. Let's see if developer can keep things up.
Bookmarked. Good luck.
That is not how you trigger the scene. If you have an already existing save , and you only sleep it won't trigger . If you already talked with Ashandra , the update doesn't register that , therefore you talk with her again wait like 3 to 4 days and the scene will trigger. Talking with Ashandra again is important , cuz i was only waiting and 100 days passed and nothing happened.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
This is "Jesus". Obviously Gods names was changed to not "insult the relegious feelings"
Nope. That's not it. If you played the update, the demon makes it clear that the world MC lives in, and where most of the game takes place, is not Earth. It's a different world, and in that world, God/Jesus is called Inus.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes