battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Play another game then, theres plenty that dont have ntr
Gotta love the childish bickering. NTR lovers can't stand that other people express their opinion. We don't mind if it is in the game as long as it is optional and you cannot bully us into not expressing our opinion to the creator. If he communicates that this is going to be the focus of his updates going forth then we can decide for ourselves if it is worth continuing. A creator trying to go after both the harem and NTR audience usually has a tough time of it and it is best that they make clear from the beginning what they intend. I loved the first episode that came out and I have been waiting to see where thing are going so that I can decide whether to sub to the creator or not. How he answers is what is important to me, not some rando from the penis gallery.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Gotta love the childish bickering. NTR lovers can't stand that other people express their opinion. We don't mind if it is in the game as long as it is optional and you cannot bully us into not expressing our opinion to the creator. If he communicates that this is going to be the focus of his updates going forth then we can decide for ourselves if it is worth continuing. A creator trying to go after both the harem and NTR audience usually has a tough time of it and it is best that they make clear from the beginning what they intend. I loved the first episode that came out and I have been waiting to see where thing are going so that I can decide whether to sub to the creator or not. How he answers is what is important to me, not some rando from the penis gallery.
Well, see, there's the thing: most anti-NTR types are not like you ("We don't mind if it is in the game . . ."). Most are quite vocal in their opposition to anything even remotely resembling any facet or definition of NTR, to include backstory. They will also follow that up with some personal attack. Maybe that poster had encountered this all too often in the past, and just registered his frustration (sort of) pre-emptively. I don't think it was an attempt to stifle debate.

The dev will likely need to make his thoughts on this clear (if he hasn't already), just to make sure people (like you) who want to support the dev know which way the wind is blowing.

Personally, I would like a path where Felix can get all the ladies to himself, if you as the MC let it happen.

TomBoggerz

Sep 8, 2021
Well, see, there's the thing: most anti-NTR types are not like you ("We don't mind if it is in the game . . ."). Most are quite vocal in their opposition to anything even remotely resembling any facet or definition of NTR, to include backstory. They will also follow that up with some personal attack. Maybe that poster had encountered this all too often in the past, and just registered his frustration (sort of) pre-emptively. I don't think it was an attempt to stifle debate.

The dev will likely need to make his thoughts on this clear (if he hasn't already), just to make sure people (like you) who want to support the dev know which way the wind is blowing.

Personally, I would like a path where Felix can get all the ladies to himself, if you as the MC let it happen.
Im hoping for the same

Apr 23, 2017
Talking with Ashandra again is important
I'm not sure that talking to Ashandra was available to me, perhaps in my save I already did so. When I visited library message box told me 'She is not there and will contact you in the future' or something like that and I just waited for 2 weeks. So, yeah.

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes