JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Extremely hot, interesting, very good renders, also the animations are real smooth too, can't wait for more that was perfect...:love:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Why only me and felix option is showing? The only me option is not showing in the event with elisa

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Nope. That's not it. If you played the update, the demon makes it clear that the world MC lives in, and where most of the game takes place, is not Earth. It's a different world, and in that world, God/Jesus is called Inus.
There are like thousands of gods in our world so i don't get where the offence is. People should take it easy.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned tags: Anal sex, Creampie, Footjob, Group sex, Harem, Internal view, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, Masturbation, Multiple penetration, Pregnancy, Sex toys, Slave, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Management
I've loved the game so far and harem has always been my thing but I don't like my Li's being bi-sexual or sharing them with anyone whether they have a cock or not. I don't know what your vision for the game is but in view of your tags I just want to ask if any of these tags (specifically lesbian, group sex and multiple penetration will be optional).

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Why only me and felix option is showing? The only me option is not showing in the event with elisa
I had the same problem. You probably have two points or more in Elisa´s depravity, and you need to have 1 or less. This is probably a mistake, since I specifically chose to avoid NTR (like you also probably did).
Anyway, I believe this will be fixed in a patch or in a future update

Reactions: wiseold6996

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
when onsen event start. MC talk to mother saying he had seizure problem but...i dont remember saying this to his mom before^

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes