WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Bug report.

I've looked at the last few pages of this thread and haven't seen any mention of this. Maybe I just missed it. Regardless, what's happening is this--I give Amelia a full body massage and when I get to "back", the game jumps to the MC's bedroom and asks if I want to sleep. Weird, but there it is....

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
It's crazy how passionate people are about this topic. It really isn't that serious.
I agree 100%. What I find even more annoying though is how many people complain about the game being a sandbox. I mean, 99% of the game in this site are VN. But it doesn´t seem to matter, for most people sandbox games shouldn´t even exist.
I love sandbox and dislike VN, and I don´t go around every thread complaining about VNs, cause I understand other people tastes.
They should understand there are people who love this kind of sandbox games and, if they consider it unbearable, choose another option. I believe it´s only fair that all of us have our share in games

Jun 1, 2020
really not bad this game ))
I do prefer the VN games to the ones "point and click" .. usually they bother me
and also the "point and click" here is bothering me ..
but the story is cool .. and the graphics are excellent
so ... good game))

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
how do i get to the new content? it only says wait a few days
I just kept playing, raising affection when I could, followed the family members hints and then bought some items in the Mall. Things started happening. :>)

Apr 23, 2017
At Elisa's event on the boat, you have to choose the "Stick together" option, to get "You have me."
But, if you choose "You should've warned" and "Do what I say", you will get "You have me and Felix" (NTR).
In source files there's a check for stat to be more or equals 2. I assume it means depravity stat.
Not sure why variable is named 'EOP'. I guess it stands for 'Elise Something Points'?
'EliseDepravityPoints' would make much more sense.

• Angry
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan
Nov 8, 2020
In source files there's a check for stat to be more or equals 2. I assume it means depravity stat.
Not sure why variable is named 'EOP'. I guess it stands for 'Elise Something Points'?
'EliseDepravityPoints' would make much more sense.
"EOP" means "Elisa obedience points."
There is also a variable called "EMOP" which could be the one for depravity.
When you choose "You should've warned" and "Do what I say" options, then EOP" and "EMOP" simultaneously increase in value.

In my opinion, a guy like you seems to have all it takes to become one “Universal UnRen’Py Mod” (by 0x52) user. ;);)

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2017
There is also a variable called "EMOP" which could be the one for depravity.
Okay, relax. This escalated 0 to a 100 really quick. :LOL:
However, my point still stands. If it's Elisa Depravity Points, why it is called EMOP?

Furthermore, EDP is still kinda weird and unintuitive, since:
1. Variable name does not reflect its purpose.
2. Variable name is not comprehensible from first glance.

Thus, I'd suggest something like - ElisaObediancePoints, ElisaCorruptionPoints, ElisaDepravityPoints.

In regard to Universal UnRenPy Mod part of your message.
Not sure where you're drawing that conclusion from, I've played the game from start to finish without any issues, checked out both versions of every scene and then got curious, opened .rpy files, and got stuck trying to understand what's up with variables. So, here we are.

Anyhow, cheers. :coffee:

• Angry
Nov 8, 2020
Okay, relax. This escalated 0 to a 100 really quick. :LOL:
However, my point still stands. If it's Elisa Depravity Points, why it is called EMOP?

Furthermore, EDP is still kinda weird and unintuitive, since:
1. Variable name does not reflect its purpose.
2. Variable name is not comprehensible from first glance.

Thus, I'd suggest something like - ElisaObediancePoints, ElisaCorruptionPoints, ElisaDepravityPoints.

In regard to Universal UnRenPy Mod part of your message.
Not sure where you're drawing that conclusion from, I've played the game from start to finish without any issues, checked out both versions of every scene and then got curious, opened .rpy files, and got stuck trying to understand what's up with variables. So, here we are.

Anyhow, cheers. :coffee:
It could mean "Elisa Max Obedience Points," meaning the maximum peak, but it doesn’t make sense ‘cause it continuously increases.
Also, "EMOP" returns identical value in "Depravity."

Apr 23, 2017
It could mean "Elisa Max Obedience Points," meaning the maximum peak, but it doesn’t make sense ‘cause it continuously increases.
Also, "EMOP" returns identical value in "Depravity."
There's a scene where you can help Elisa with dishes, during that scene there is a check against EMAP.
$ EAP += 10 // Affection is increased by 10 points
if EAP > EMAP: // If current affection is bigger than affection limit number (110/100)
$EAP = EMAP // Truncate it by assigning current affection limit number (100/100)
So, in that example EMAP and EAP is used correctly.
I have no problem with growing limit variables, since later on your affection limit is increased to a 200. Perhaps EMOP works the same way.

Really, only thing that feels icky to me is var name choices. As amount of character will grow, so will amount of variables for them, and developer will have to hold more information in his head simultaneously.
While we only have a couple characters, this approach works. Later on, it might become a burden.

Imagine dev introduces new character 'Emma'.
Suddenly, EAP-EMAP-EOP-EMOP becomes inconvenient.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Nov 8, 2020
There's a scene where you can help Elisa with dishes, during that scene there is a check against EMAP.

So, in that example EMAP and EAP is used correctly.
I have no problem with growing limit variables, since later on your affection limit is increased to a 200. Perhaps EMOP works the same way.
Really, only thing that feels icky to me is var name choices, as amount of character will grow, so will amount of variables for them, and developer will have to hold more information in his head simultaneously. While we only have a couple characters, this approach works. Later on, might become a burden.
If it’s any consolation, sometimes, Sancho1969, whom I consider The Lord of the Mods, struggles to decipher the meaning of variables written by game developers.

Apr 23, 2017
If it’s any consolation, sometimes, Sancho1969, whom I consider The Lord of the Mods, struggles to decipher the meaning of variables written by game developers.
I would imagine so. But, at the end of the day, I'm not hating or anything.
They're not employed programmers and only people who might work with their code is most likely themselves. That said, it is a bad practice and will hurt them further down the timeline.
I've edited my previous message, you might want to reread it.

• Angry
Nov 8, 2020
I would imagine so. But, at the end of the day, I'm not hating or anything.
They're not employed programmers and only people who might work with their code is most likely themselves. That said, it is a bad practice and will hurt them further down the timeline.
I've edited my previous message, you might want to reread it.
But, never mind the things that make us sad, what do you think about the switch that allows me to turn NTR on/off, while playing the game? :love:

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes