FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Amazing renders and environment, despite it being a sandbox interface is comfortable and easy to manouver. I also appreciate the cheat option for those wo don't feel like grinding or returning players. I do like NTR and thanks to walkthrough I was able to see all those events, but gotta say it is extremely mild NTR so personally I hope for spicier scenes in future and if they are avoidable shouldn't upset people... in theory lol

Will check further updates, good luck to dev team and thanks for people who support this project :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoldenMean-0.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What is the changelog of this b version? bugfixing or additional renders?

Good question, in the OP under changelog (got to click the spoiler button) it says bugfix. I've only played it a bit; I think I just got back from the boat in my current play and that was a couple of days ago. So, I cannot tell you what exactly was fixed or if there is any new content or content that didn't play out to bugs.

Reactions: cariadult

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Can someone confirm if Diana in the public bath giving those two old fags a armpit job is the closest to her being NTR'ed??

4snoow

Oct 9, 2022
How can i proceed with the 2.0 story ? Its say for me to wait for a few days. I download the game today so i don't have old save

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Is there by chance a way to make decent money without having to work in the bakery for 5.00 a day?? Not on the ntr route either. Perhaps a cheat code or something??

EDIT: Nevermind; the cheat code became simple to figure out, all it took was 1 try.

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux v0.2: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac v0.2: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*
The v0.2b "Win" download includes a fully functional Linux version as well (I'm playing it right now.) "Win" should probably be changed to "Win/Linux" and the v0.2 Linux download removed?

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes