maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Can anyone clarify exactly how much content is in the current build (0.2b)?

For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see folks raving in the reviews like there's more happening here, and I'm not saying there's not potential, but given the reviews I expected more actual content. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Broly33

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Can anyone clarify exactly how much content is in the current build (0.2b)?

For example:

I see folks raving in the reviews like there's more happening here, and I'm not saying there's not potential, but given the reviews I expected more actual content. Am I missing something?
If you're asking about NTR, so far it doesn't exist, and I don't even know where they got it. What has been shown so far is Sharing.
It may be that NTR comes in the future and is avoidable (like the announcement on this game's homepage), but reinforcement, at the moment it does not exist.
Edit: holaje12, man, you are always giving Facepalm on everything I write, if you don't have any argument to refute my opinions, stop being an idiot and ignore me, since you don't agree with anything I say.

Last edited:

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
If you're asking about NTR, so far it doesn't exist, and I don't even know where they got it. What has been shown so far is Sharing.
It may be that NTR comes in the future and is avoidable (like the announcement on this game's homepage), but reinforcement, at the moment it does not exist.
I don't really care about NTR or not, I just expected a lot more than what I've seen so far.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I don't really care about NTR or not, I just expected a lot more than what I've seen so far.

Man, everyone has their own opinion, but I think the game took a big step forward. In the previous version, we barely saw anything, a breast here and another there, and in this one we already had handjobs, both from the sister and the mother. In other romance and incest games, it usually takes longer to get where this one is.

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Man, everyone has their own opinion, but I think the game took a big step forward. In the previous version, we barely saw anything, a breast here and another there, and in this one we already had handjobs, both from the sister and the mother. In other romance and incest games, it usually takes longer to get where this one is.
Look man, that's fine, I'm not saying it's bad and I have no idea how much of a step forward it is from wherever it was. All I'm trying to do is get a straight answer as to exactly what's here now vs what's planned. It sounds like you're confirming that very little of what's planned is here yet, and that I'm not actually missing anything. If that's the case, great, I'll check back next year.

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Is it just me, or does the game bug out and not count the progress?? Got her to 100 and had to keep going almost 20 times before event triggered..

redbear76

May 25, 2022
Is it just me, or does the game bug out and not count the progress?? Got her to 100 and had to keep going almost 20 times before event triggered..
did you already go to the pocket? I had same problem but if you don't go there it locks you out good content like onsen and sis fap

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes